By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Selling Console Does Not Equal Best Console.

Insidb said:
Nintyfan90 said:

I said Final Fantasy was successful so pay attention. The 3ds just has most.

Yes, your nonsensical defense was to dismiss a major franchise that currently has X, XII, XIV, and Type-0 games, with XV and VII:R all recently released on consoles to establish your completely subjective and ever-shifting goal posts. In the scientific world, we only eliminate outliers in data sets or use control volumes that represent a comprehensive sample space. When data sets are limited to exclude critical information, those analyses are dismissed via peer review, because they can be (and usually are) used to miscontrue data.

Out of respect for Carl and your ever-diminishing credibility, I will no longer engage in this discussion.

What are you talking about? When I said 3DS has most I was referring to relevant jrpgs not final fantasy itself. This is why minding your own business is important or at least pay attention.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Nintyfan90 said:

Your proof they sold well?

I presented it to you in the first post. The fact that developers are keeping these niche titles on PS platforms and continuing franchises tells you that they sold well enough.

Souls, Ni no Kuni, Tales, Star Ocean, Idolmaster, Disgaea, Atelier, Valkyria Chronicles, Nier, Ace Combat, King of Fighters, Hyperdimention Neptunia, Persona, Ys, OneeChanbara and Yakuza are all examples of franchises that are considered niche and are being continued on the PS4 after successful stints on PS3 (and/or other platforms). I could name you many more, including new IP being risked on PS platforms that you wont see elsewhere.

If you have nothing more to do here than spread FUD and misinformation, I suggest you leave. The facts are against you.

I hope you remain consistent with this stance lol. Asked for proof for a SUBJECTIVE matter lol and then banned me because I don't agree with successor = success. Good job revealing your love for Sony. What a mod you are, this is why mods shouldn't take part in convos. They cant resist abusing the little power they have.

Nintyfan90 said:
Carl2291 said:

I presented it to you in the first post. The fact that developers are keeping these niche titles on PS platforms and continuing franchises tells you that they sold well enough.

Souls, Ni no Kuni, Tales, Star Ocean, Idolmaster, Disgaea, Atelier, Valkyria Chronicles, Nier, Ace Combat, King of Fighters, Hyperdimention Neptunia, Persona, Ys, OneeChanbara and Yakuza are all examples of franchises that are considered niche and are being continued on the PS4 after successful stints on PS3 (and/or other platforms). I could name you many more, including new IP being risked on PS platforms that you wont see elsewhere.

If you have nothing more to do here than spread FUD and misinformation, I suggest you leave. The facts are against you.

I hope you remain consistent with this stance lol. Asked for proof for a SUBJECTIVE matter lol and then banned me because I don't agree with successor = success. Good job revealing your love for Sony. What a mod you are, this is why mods shouldn't take part in convos. They cant resist abusing the little power they have.

You come into a thread making ridiculous claims, try to take a non-existent high road when you are called on it, and then blame the mod when your actions get you banned?

That's a special level of accountable right there.

Nintyfan90 said:
Insidb said:

Yes, your nonsensical defense was to dismiss a major franchise that currently has X, XII, XIV, and Type-0 games, with XV and VII:R all recently released on consoles to establish your completely subjective and ever-shifting goal posts. In the scientific world, we only eliminate outliers in data sets or use control volumes that represent a comprehensive sample space. When data sets are limited to exclude critical information, those analyses are dismissed via peer review, because they can be (and usually are) used to miscontrue data.

Out of respect for Carl and your ever-diminishing credibility, I will no longer engage in this discussion.

What are you talking about? When I said 3DS has most I was referring to relevant jrpgs not final fantasy itself. This is why minding your own business is important or at least pay attention.

That's really only laughable logic.

Nintyfan90 said:
Carl2291 said:

Ooooor the ban was reflective of your obnoxious, aggressive attitude, mingled with your repeated dismissals of opinions contrary to your own under the accustive banner of 'fanboy behaviour,' even when the opinions you look down on are actually better presented and better reinforced than your own. =P 

But sure, mods gone mad with power works too. 

Zanten, Doer Of The Things

Unless He Forgets In Which Case Zanten, Forgetter Of The Things

Or He Procrascinates, In Which Case Zanten, Doer Of The Things Later

Or It Involves Moving Furniture, in Which Case Zanten, F*** You.

Around the Network

This is the thread that keeps on giving.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

ganoncrotch said:
This is the thread that keeps on giving.

A wise man once said, it is better to give than to receive.