By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Tomb Raider sells a million!

Tagged games:

Jranation said:
SlayerRondo said:
And the Xbox One version has yet to sell 400k. Well that exclusivity deal is looking less and less like a good idea now.

But this one came out nearly 2 years ago. While the latest XONE has only been 1-2 weeks ago. 

I meant the Xbox One version of the 2013 version and not the recently released Tomb Raider.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Around the Network
SlayerRondo said:
Jranation said:

But this one came out nearly 2 years ago. While the latest XONE has only been 1-2 weeks ago. 

I meant the Xbox One version of the 2013 version and not the recently released Tomb Raider.

Oh okay my bad. I guess the Tomb Raider fan base is at Sony? Especially how well the recent one has done. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

For a moment I thought you mean Rise of The Tomb Raider. xD

binary solo said:
Tagoma said:
Those are figures from Vgchartz though so we don't know if it actually sold a million or not.

Since it is available digitally and VGC hasn't tracked those sales at all it is a pretty safe bet that even if VGC is overtracking it the game still managed to pass 1 million.

Yeah definitely.  It's been on sale a lot and it's store ratings Are very high so it's sold a lot digital too 

I tought this was about Rise of the Tomb Raider. Im still very bumed about the stupid exclusivity deal that seriously hurt that games sales, I love Tomb Raider and the bad sales of the new instalement is very dangerous for the future of the franchise.

Around the Network

Shame for Square it is the wrong one in every way :D

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

I'll probably get it down the road for a cheap price. Though it's already really cheap as of now.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Good sales

LudicrousSpeed said:
Wow every game has a comment section. Who knew? Gotta leave a comment for the GOTG now.

Check the names in the comment sections, Those people knew!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Just got this game a couple weeks ago! I must've been the one who put it over the top lol