By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Now seems like the perfect time to buy a PS4

I upgraded my PC instead in anticipation for XCOM 2, Dishonored 2 and Mankind Divided.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network

I have a ps4 since launch but honestly, I keep going back to ps2 lately. Needs more Japanese games I guess. Too many America sports and shooters on ps4.

To be quite honest, its a great time to buy any of the three consoles.All of them has great deals, and has great games comming in the future.(ok, the Wii U is more questionable, but it has an excellent backlog and its the cheapest of the three)

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

It's a great time to be a PS4 owner!!!

Is such a great time that i bought a second one... Star Wars LE.

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Around the Network
Ali_16x said:
FallingTitan said:

this made me not want one.  those games dont interest me at all.  

maybe star ocean a bit

Well, that's unfortunate, I guess. If none of those games interest you, PS4 is definitely not your console :).

I wonder what console interest him tough cause that list has some 10 different genres of games.

DakonBlackblade said:
Ali_16x said:

Well, that's unfortunate, I guess. If none of those games interest you, PS4 is definitely not your console :).

I wonder what console interest him tough cause that list has some 10 different genres of games.

Lol I realized that right after I posted it but eh. 

No console at all techincally speaking, he shouldn't be interested at games at all if none interest him lol. But really as long as it's not a Sony console but either a MS or Nintendo console.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Ali_16x said:
DakonBlackblade said:

No console at all techincally speaking, he shouldn't be interested at games at all if none interest him lol. But really as long as it's not a Sony console but either a MS or Nintendo console.

You guys are harsh. He just said that he wasn't excited about those games. I have a PS4, but there are few games that interest me on that list too. I'm looking forward to Gravity Rush 1/2 and Uncharted 4. But the rest .... 

danielrdp said:
Ali_16x said:

You guys are harsh. He just said that he wasn't excited about those games. I have a PS4, but there are few games that interest me on that list too. I'm looking forward to Gravity Rush 1/2 and Uncharted 4. But the rest .... 

It's not hard to see someones comment history and see if they have a bias. And almost everyone has a bias, just some people show it more than others.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Yeah, it does seem like a perfect time to buy a PS4, though oddly enough, I am still not ready to jump on it. I still have a lot of games I want to play and finish before I buy another console, and I don't really feel an urgency to get one. When I am finally out of things to play, then that will likely be the time I will buy one.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread