By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Now seems like the perfect time to buy a PS4

PS4 XB1 lineups are garbage, even with 2016 coming. Uncharted 4 is probably going to be the most overrated/overhyped demo to sell millions. Wii U is probably the only console actually worth owning, especially if you have a PC. Just no point to XB1/PS4 until they have great exclusives, which seems years off. Other than Ratchet and Clank which is a legitimate great one, but that still isn't enough to warrant a PS4 yet.  And XB1 has a few games that look "interesting" in the future, but other than the controller it's a pretty lackluster system.

Around the Network
tokilamockingbrd said:
agreed. unless you need more time to come up with come money. Get it now.

lol.. that typo made me laugh haha

This season's bundles hold no interest for me. A Gran Turismo or Horizon bundle, that might be a different story. There are PC games enough to last me until next fall. I can get Persona on PS3. I feel okay with waiting and then I'll have an instant backlog.

pokoko said:
I can get Persona on PS3.

That, i don't know.

Ps3 is already pratically dead except in japan. They will got a ps3 version, for sure. But us ? I don't know.

I took advantage of the BF Uncharted deal. I traded in my old Destiny White (original destiny) for 200 store credit. So for 100 bucks I got rid of my highly used white controller and got a new one, got NDC, and upgraded to the 1200 Model PS4 (massive improvement imo).

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Around the Network

Already have one. Looking forward to all those games.

craighopkins said:
Aeolus451 said:
I bought mine a few days ago so I guess I'll have to agree with ya.

get bloodbourne

Of course but I'll have to wait to next week. I already have a backlog. haha. 

If you think that is perfect time, than it is perfect time for you.

I will wait next revision and other possible price cut.

Ali_16x said:
FallingTitan said:

this made me not want one.  those games dont interest me at all.  

maybe star ocean a bit

Well, that's unfortunate, I guess. If none of those games interest you, PS4 is definitely not your console :).

Yeah im on that boat. Somehow Nintendo games and Sims are the only things that interest me. Maybe some of those animes will make me buy one (I havent even bought a PS3/360 yet =o ) 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

best place to play, PS4 : D so, yes!