By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Rise of Tomb Raider XBox1 = sales dud of the year?

MS should have tried to market the game and release it on a different date than fallout 4. Shit happens.

Around the Network
Justagamer said:

So that's all of the messages there huh? Hmm. Ok. If you say so. But there has to be atleast one missing, as someone is responding to zippy too. But, I'm being dishonest, yes. I've always said, dishonesty is the best policy. Haha.

Interesting so you don't like your xbox one and the new tiomb raider on it? So you are a sony fan after all? PHEW thank god^^

HEY Guys, he is the one of us after all we can stop with the comments against him, because he is a sony fan and vgchartz has a bias for all things regarding our Lord Sony.

Edit: Nobody should take this comment serious and for justagamer the one of us is a reference to the last of us and has nothing to do with one of us as playstation fans^^

Someone at square or crystal dynamics will get fired..

The sadist in me feels fuzzy about it.... I ve just upgraded my pc with my brand new radeon 290... Got it for the equivalent of less than 200usd!!!

I'm keeping thenPS4 for netflix and some exclusives

and still think the ps4 is the minimum a console should be this gen... Too bad it's the only decent console!... It's kind of sad really.

Sprash said:
Justagamer said:

So that's all of the messages there huh? Hmm. Ok. If you say so. But there has to be atleast one missing, as someone is responding to zippy too. But, I'm being dishonest, yes. I've always said, dishonesty is the best policy. Haha.

Interesting so you don't like your xbox one and the new tiomb raider on it? So you are a sony fan after all? PHEW thank god^^

HEY Guys, he is the one of us after all we can stop with the comments against him, because he is a sony fan and vgchartz has a bias for all things regarding our Lord Sony.

Actually, I don't know what tiomb Raider is, but I'll Google it. And, I'm actually a gamer. I have a ps4 (launch day) and got a x1 last xmas. I have em all. I play em all. Pc too. I pledge no allegiance to any console, just games. I do tend to go more xbox, but  I still got the ps4 first. Unlike you, as you said above, "one of us" as in, PlayStation fans.... lol, now, continue.

Sprash said:
Justagamer said:

VGchartz is pro Xbox. It was obvious during the 360 era. Just look at the other major forms, they are a lot more pro Sony than this one. Honestly, you should try to look at some of the other forms like neogaf before making such claims. Xbox fans get more leeway here because there are less of them, and that has to do with the size of the user base...not the site. Stop acting like the victim.

Around the Network
bagelmoon said:
ReimTime said:

You're lucky I don't track your EP address and leak your exquisite collection of lubed up bagels m8

WOW internet tough guy im scared bro.  Takes balls to be a tough guy behind your moms monitor.

Ok I'm sorry I'll leave you alone now I suppose that was a little unprecedented but I'm about 101% sure you're an alt soooooooo

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Justagamer said:
Sprash said:
Justagamer said:

Actually, I don't know what tiomb Raider is, but I'll Google it. And, I'm actually a gamer. I have a ps4 (launch day) and got a x1 last xmas. I have em all. I play em all. Pc too. I pledge no allegiance to any console, just games. I do tend to go more xbox, but  I still got the ps4 first. Unlike you, as you said above, "one of us" as in, PlayStation fans.... lol, now, continue.

so how much of that is honest? I hope you realize my comment is a huge joke and not to take serious but I can edit it^^

Hiku said:

Like I said, you replied to no one, and no one had posted anything to warrant your comment. Or you complaining about people supposedly celebrating low sales in this topic after you yourself were gloating and mocking the PS4 fanbase.
You're quite dishonest and hypocritical, and I've called you out on that since you should be able to stand for what you've said. I hope people take note of this in future discussions with you. I certainly will.

I don't know if you are serious or not, but in this site when you hit "Reply" it just post your message without mentioning who you are replying to. It just look like any normal "standalone message". Probably why everyone use "Quote" instead. I make this mistake all the time, and I doubt I'm the only one. I think he was honestly replying to someone else. Could had been someone who posted another day or stealth edited his post. The reply button is just a troll.

PS - You should try using your mad detective skills on more important stuff.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Mystro-Sama said:
It deserves to die. This business practice needs to be discouraged.

So every exclusive game deserves to die?

Everything Xbox One seems to be a dud. I own all three consoles and I like all three but they just can't catch a break. Titanfall, Halo 4, Tomb Raider... it just goes to show that no matter what kind of content you have, you can't compete against the collective. Wii-U suffers from the same problem. How many great games are on Wii-U? Tons. How many are selling at huge volumes? None.

Every generation there's one console which for various reasons gets coined "hip" to own and that console almost always wins by default. There's almost nothing Microsoft and Nintendo can do at this point other than to release good games and please their fan bases.