By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Zelda U - Clearly female link in image.

No one has ever said that character on that horse in THAT shot is Link. Link was shown in the earlier footage, and they were very clear that yes it was Link, as in MALE Link.

There might be a female character, who knows. Maybe we'll get a game where the player is actually able to play Zelda herself at least a little, who knows.

Around the Network

Digby amiibo

What if they sell a Linkle amiibo that allows you to change your character from male to female 

Now hire me Nintendo.

I was going to refrain from posting here because this topic is beyond stupid and I don't want it on my VGC Buddy, but I just need to get at least one word in:

You know what I think? I think many of you are sexually attracted to this rendition of Link (and I don't blame you - he's very pretty boy with big, beautiful, deep blue eyes and golden-brown hair) and are praying that he just HAS to be a girl because "psh, I'm not into guys."

Especially not pretty ones with deep... blue eyes... And... flowing golden... locks...

Link is a girl! That's a girl! Totes a babe! I like women.

He's probably like 14, creeps.

spemanig said:

I was going to refrain from posting here because this topic is beyond stupid and I don't want it on my VGC Buddy, but I just need to get at least one word in:

You know what I think? I think many of you are sexually attracted to this rendition of Link (and I don't blame you - he's very pretty boy with big, beautiful, deep blue eyes and golden-brown hair) and are praying that he just HAS to be a girl because "psh, I'm not into guys."

Especially not pretty ones with deep... blue eyes... And... flowing golden... locks...

It's been stated, multiple times, that Link when not in "child" segments of games, is 16.

And you are coming dangerously close to labeling other users as homophobic or paedophillic, so I suggest you stop.

Around the Network
Tachikoma said:
spemanig said:

It's been stated, multiple times, that Link when not in "child" segments of games, is 16.

And you are coming dangerously close to labeling other users as homophobic or paedophillic, so I suggest you stop.

Yowzers. That's rough.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

StarOcean said:
Link is male in the game. I know, it's pretty hard to believe Link could possibly be male -but he is.

I refuse to believe this logic. Clearly you've had too much of the happy juice. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

well if we get the western version it will be censored anyway so we won't know. If we could increase/decrease the bust size, only then we would truly know that it was female

I would hope you are given a gender choice.

I think the Zelda U Link is at least 14, most probably 15 or 16. At what age are boobs on a girl noticealbe under clothes? Can you see any boobs on the footage of Zelda U Link?