By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Guitar Hero DS revealed: Guitar Hero: On Tour

Wow, the reign of the DS will never end! I could see this being a big hit not only when it launches but during the holidays too.

Around the Network

The graphics arent the best , but it looks cool :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I can just see a lot of people missing their stops while they rock out on the bus with this.

Just one question though, what happens if your left handed?

@Game
I'm sure you get the option of lefty flip and all you have to do is turn the DS upside down

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

when i saw thread title, this is EXACTLY what i pictured...day one purchase

u cannot do 5 frets unless u do a thumb fret (personally i would def test a prototype with thumb fret)

i would prolly rather tap the touchscreen than strum it tho...that is what u do with console version...tap the strum button

Bets:Missed by 420k I bet leo-j vg$500 that wii will sell 31 million by 7/31/08.  Sorry, I don't think he has enough vg$ to make it with all of u that wish you could. Hit, with room to spare I bet kingofwale a 1-week ban that wii Americas ltd sales>360 Americas ltd sales as of the numbers for week ending 7/05/08 (using vgchartz homepage #s)

Predictions:

Wii will sell 18-20mil by 12/31/07  CHECKWii will sell 45mil+ WW by 12/31/08Wii will surpass PS2 sales WW by 11/17/11 (5yr anniversary)Wii Fit will hit 12mil sales in 2009MKWii+SSBB+Wii Fit+SMG > 50 mil sales by 2010 > gta4+mgs+gt5+ff13+haze+lbp
Around the Network

Bump for dupe's sake.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

It looks pretty cool. I study in a city when i dont have my 360 with my gh, but i have a ds, so, i cant wait for this game. Finaly i will have my GH all time with me.

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

awesome I will definitely buy it.

why is there no psp version?

I will be picking this up quick! Can't wait to see a song list.

http://www.subodesign.com

Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Guitar Hero III, Ghost Squad, Super Mario Galaxy, Wii Sports, Wii Play