By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

uran10 said:
Hint for #49
An entry in my favourite franchise, the first time they were ever in 3D

Bubsy 3D XD

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
uran10 said:
Hint for #49

Bubsy 3D XD

:( nope...

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Mr_No said:

Hint for my #50 game:

"Shall I go on?"

What the heck... I'll also throw in the hint for #49:

The third installment of the series that redefined insanity.

Maybe it's not that but "Shall I go on?" is what Revolver Ocelot asks in between torture sessions in Metal Gear Solid.

Signature goes here!

my #50:

I first played this SNES port of the arcade classic in December of 1993.  My mother had given the game to me and my brother as a Christmas gift.  We opened the game sometime around 9am and had cleared the final boss by Noon.  I still remember how pissed off my mother was that we beat this, our most expensive gift, in such a short time.  She of course thought that meant we were never going to play it again.  We went through and beat the game at least 2 more times that day, then continued playing it "religiously" for the next couple weeks.

My time with the game initially was short-lived though, as a fire claimed my house a mere two weeks after Christmas.  More recently I bought the 3D remake they put out on the xbox arcade, which of course is a different experience all its own.

TruckOSaurus said:
Mr_No said:

Hint for my #50 game:

"Shall I go on?"

What the heck... I'll also throw in the hint for #49:

The third installment of the series that redefined insanity.

Maybe it's not that but "Shall I go on?" is what Revolver Ocelot asks in between torture sessions in Metal Gear Solid.

Nah, it isn't MGS. You're pretty cold.

"Shall I go on?"

Another hint for #50: It's the second 3D game after its 2D debut 14 years before.

#49 The third installment of the series that redefined insanity.

Another for the #49: Being reckless with a flamethrower will have you high as a kite.

Around the Network
uran10 said:
Hint for #49

Pokemon X/Y?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Okay, so my game #49?

It's like Dead Rising, but sillier. The setting is in Japan, and you defeat people by stripping their clothes off, all of them you can possibly wear yourself. Also, you die if you get stripped too. x ) And you have a cute adorable sister.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

mZuzek said:
uran10 said:
Hint for #49

Not sure if Pokémon X/Y or Stadium.

I'm gonna go Stadium.

Stadium is correct!

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Cloudman said:
Okay, so my game #49?

It's like Dead Rising, but sillier. The setting is in Japan, and you defeat people by stripping their clothes off, all of them you can possibly wear yourself. Also, you die if you get stripped too. x ) And you have a cute adorable sister.

Akiba's Trip

Neodegenerate said:
Cloudman said:
Okay, so my game #49?

Akiba's Trip

Dang, was that too easy?  : P

Dance my pretties!