By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

BraLoD said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Devil May Cry 3


Yup.

It does kick ass! What did you think of the reboot?



Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
BraLoD said:
RolStoppable said:

Correct.

#49

The seventh entry in this highly regarded series was the first one that saw a European release.

Final Fantasy VII

But you should wait until tomorrow to go with another game hint.

Wasn't the first FF game to hit EU Mystic Quest?

Mystic Quest is at best a spinoff, so it wouldn't count to the tally. Nevermind that the game didn't even carry the Final Fantasy name in Europe.

But no, it's not Final Fantasy VII. I said "highly regarded".



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

RolStoppable said:
Cloudman said:
BraLoD said:
RolStoppable said:

Correct.

#49

The seventh entry in this highly regarded series was the first one that saw a European release.

Final Fantasy VII

But you should wait until tomorrow to go with another game hint.

Wasn't the first FF game to hit EU Mystic Quest?

Mystic Quest is at best a spinoff, so it wouldn't count to the tally. Nevermind that the game didn't even carry the Final Fantasy name in Europe.

o: I figured you would say that.



 

              

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

TruckOSaurus said:
BraLoD said:


Yup.

It does kick ass! What did you think of the reboot?

Didn't liked the first impressions I saw before launch and avoided it, never really played it, but heard a better reception than what I was expecting, though.



BraLoD said:
TruckOSaurus said:
BraLoD said:


Yup.

It does kick ass! What did you think of the reboot?

Didn't liked the first impressions I saw before launch and avoided it, never really played it, but heard a better reception than what I was expecting, though.

I really worth playing if you like the Devil May Cry games. The combat is top notch.



Signature goes here!

Around the Network

#48

A sequel to this game was recently released in Japan. Numbers play an important role.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

TruckOSaurus said:
BraLoD said:

Didn't liked the first impressions I saw before launch and avoided it, never really played it, but heard a better reception than what I was expecting, though.

I really worth playing if you like the Devil May Cry games. The combat is top notch.

Well I enjoyed 4 and people seems to don't like it too much, so it should be alright XP

But it's nowhere near the top of my list of games to play, unfortunately.

If the combat is good I should try to give it a try close to Metal Gear Rising, if I ever do XS



#47

The spiritual successor to Formula 1 in its original and pure form.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Done with my list! I can start hinting now! 

#50: Although this title is new to my list, I wouldn't call it recent. It's the fourth version of the fourth mainline installment of this franchise.



Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Done with my list! I can start hinting now! 

#50: Although this title is new to my list, I wouldn't call it recent. It's the fourth version of the fourth mainline installment of this franchise.

That description leaves what? Final Fantasy and Street Fighter.

I'll go with Ultra Super Street Fighter IV Turbo Hyper Fighting Championship Arcade Edition Feat. Chris Redford.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments