By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

Cloudman said:
Neodegenerate said:

Akiba's Trip

Dang, was that too easy?  : P

I had just palyed a bit of it last week, fresh in my mind.

Around the Network
Neodegenerate said:
Cloudman said:

Awesome! What do you think of it? I really enjoy it and has really become one of my guilty pleasure games, haha... Something about beating on school girls and police officers is really relaxing x )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Neodegenerate said:
Cloudman said:

Awesome! What do you think of it? I really enjoy it and has really become one of my guilty pleasure games, haha... Something about beating on school girls and police officers is really relaxing x )

I enjoyed it.  I am in a big Destiny addiction since Taken King though so it will probably be a while before I pick it up again.  My only complaint is the constant loading on the small maps (played vita version)

Neodegenerate said:
Cloudman said:
Neodegenerate said:
Cloudman said:

I enjoyed it.  I am in a big Destiny addiction since Taken King though so it will probably be a while before I pick it up again.  My only complaint is the constant loading on the small maps (played vita version)

Ooh... Well, if the Vita version doesn't have autosave, I suggest saving often. The PS3 version at least would drop in frame rate, and a few times, freeze. I lost over an hour of progress once, so yeah, you don't want that happening to you... : X

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

My #49 is the spiritual son of Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light. A great game.

Around the Network
Edwardooo said:
My #49 is the spiritual son of Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light. A great game.

Bravely Default? o:

Dance my pretties!

Cloudman said:
Edwardooo said:

Bravely Default? o:

Yep' !

I suspect the game to be originally a 4 Heroes of Light sequel and then became his own game.

mZuzek said:
Sigh, I'm gonna have to be late on this (can't log in much this week).

So, the hints.
#50 - This game taught me that nothing's scarier than children.
#49 - Strangely, one of the most awesome features of this platformer was its freely explorable open world.

#50: I want to say Resident Evil something, but I don't know why.

#49: Mario 64? Or Sunshine would fit too maybe.

Damn. MGS IV really fell off a cliff compared to last year for me. It's one of the few games I've played that for whatever reason I start to like less as time goes on. Although I'd still consider it to be a good game, the convoluted story, mediocre boss battles and Chapter 3 really started to hurt the game for me.

My 49th game allows you to shape your own history whether it be with the longbow, sword or even diplomacy (sort of).

Leadified said:
Damn. MGS IV really fell off a cliff compared to last year for me. It's one of the few games I've played that for whatever reason I start to like less as time goes on. Although I'd still consider it to be a good game, the convoluted story, mediocre boss battles and Chapter 3 really started to hurt the game for me.

My 49th game allows you to create to shape your own history whether it be with the longbow, sword or even diplomacy (sort of).

You're starting to come around. That's good.

Signature goes here!