By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

TruckOSaurus said:
Leadified said:
Damn. MGS IV really fell off a cliff compared to last year for me. It's one of the few games I've played that for whatever reason I start to like less as time goes on. Although I'd still consider it to be a good game, the convoluted story, mediocre boss battles and Chapter 3 really started to hurt the game for me.

My 49th game allows you to create to shape your own history whether it be with the longbow, sword or even diplomacy (sort of).

You're starting to come around. That's good.

Took a couple of years but we're finally there.

Around the Network

I'll give my hint for my 49th game.

First game in the main series to be on a different platform. (NES -> SNES)

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:

Super Mario World?

Neodegenerate said:
Ultrashroomz said:

Super Mario World?

An obvious and good answer, but nope.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
Neodegenerate said:

Super Mario World?

Final Fantasy IV?

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:

I would answer, but that isn't fair to everyone else x )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Leadified said:

Damn. MGS IV really fell off a cliff compared to last year for me. It's one of the few games I've played that for whatever reason I start to like less as time goes on. Although I'd still consider it to be a good game, the convoluted story, mediocre boss battles and Chapter 3 really started to hurt the game for me.

My 49th game allows you to shape your own history whether it be with the longbow, sword or even diplomacy (sort of).

Civilization V?

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

CWegzz said:
Leadified said:

My 49th game allows you to shape your own history whether it be with the longbow, sword or even diplomacy (sort of).

Civilization V?

Nope, you're sort of on the right track with genre though.

Neodegenerate said:
Ultrashroomz said:

Final Fantasy IV?

Not that either.

Ultrashroomz said:
Neodegenerate said:

Final Fantasy IV?

Not that either.

Super Castlevania IV then?

Signature goes here!