By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

The second entry in this JRPG series is a prequel and features a female protagonist in a butterfly costume.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Mike321 said:
So my #50 is a platform title based on a movie about insects. This movie was produced and distributed by Dreamworks Studios. The film was released in 1998.

Antz?

Yes

Smeags said:
Teeqoz said:
Soooo, correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't now be the time to start giving hints?

Hint #50:

This beloved third entry in a long standing strategy franchise (not that beloved third entry in a long standing strategy franchise, the other beloved third entry in a long standing strategy franchise!) started my love affair with the undead legions. It taught me the value of strength in numbers, and nothing was more satisfying than to see my supposedly weakest unit overwhelm other players.

Sounds like Heroes 3 with the Undead team and expert Necromancy... @_@

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

RolStoppable said:

The second entry in this JRPG series is a prequel and features a female protagonist in a butterfly costume.

Baten Kaitos Origins?

Scoobes said:
BraLoD said:
So let me try the first game hinting. I'm horrible at being criptic, though XP

50. Still the best game on its franchise. One sword. Two guns.

Devil May Cry?

Right series, wrong game.

Around the Network
Player2 said:
RolStoppable said:

Baten Kaitos Origins?

Correct.

The seventh entry in this highly regarded series was the first one that saw a European release.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

RolStoppable said:
Player2 said:
RolStoppable said:

Baten Kaitos Origins?

Correct.

The seventh entry in this highly regarded series was the first one that saw a European release.

Final Fantasy VII

But you should wait until tomorrow to go with another game hint.

BraLoD said:
RolStoppable said:

Correct.

Final Fantasy VII

But you should wait until tomorrow to go with another game hint.

Wasn't the first FF game to hit EU Mystic Quest?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

BraLoD said:
Scoobes said:

Devil May Cry?

Devil May Cry 3

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
BraLoD said:

Devil May Cry 3

Yup.