By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - “I would not bet on a new Jak and Daxter anytime soon” - Naughty Dog

Better. They make deep, story-driven games now, and platformers are behind them.
Jak & Daxter can still be made, but likely by a second party (Hi insomniac ;) )

Around the Network
fireburn95 said:
Better. They make deep, story-driven games now, and platformers are behind them.
Jak & Daxter can still be made, but likely by a second party (Hi insomniac ;) )

Yeah I don't see them making a new resistance or fuse(lol) anytime soon so why not.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

They have mature to such a high point that they have completly forgotten their origins and they are not able to do a game like Crash Bandicoot or Jak (games focused mainly on gameplay and fun) anymore. And that is pretty sad if you ask me.

WE WANT CRASH BANDICOOT!!!

Eh, not like I expected this series to comeback.

I'd like to see Crash Bandicoot come back as well, but I'm not expecting anything any time soon.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

I don´t like how Jak turned out. Precursor´s Legacy was awesome though. If it was ever to come back, a reboot would be welcome, imo.

But for all I care just make Crash 4. If Naughty Dog can´t do it, give it to Insomniac.

Also, CTR 2 please.

Good.

Give us new IP and the sequel to TLOU.

With how crap the concept art they made for Jak 4 was, I wouldn't want them to attempt a Jak 4 anytime soon.

I think an open world rpg in the vein of guerillas new game would work quite well truthfully. It could be pulled off in style if they really tried but I'm also just as interested in seeing where they go with a new IP. Crash is off the table though d: even if they still owned the IP it would really only keep it's charm as an HD temple run style game like the good old days.

thank god.