By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - “I would not bet on a new Jak and Daxter anytime soon” - Naughty Dog

Carl2291 said:
Good.

Give us new IP and the sequel to TLOU.

That's probably the plan after uncharted 4

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
Vodacixi said:

They have mature to such a high point that they have completly forgotten their origins and they are not able to do a game like Crash Bandicoot or Jak (games focused mainly on gameplay and fun) anymore. And that is pretty sad if you ask me.

I agree. I don't think they can do it now but at the same time, there's no reason for them to go back.

Carl2291 said:
Good.

Give us new IP and the sequel to TLOU.

For some reason I imagined you typing this giving the exact same impression as your Vault Boy avatar lol

Honestly, it's best they don't touch the series.

]

for those asking for crash bandicoot, just know that naughty dog no longer has the ip. Activision bought the ip awhile ago along with spyro the dragon

Around the Network

It's not like I was expecting anything else from you, ND!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Bunch of fucking sellouts. Games like Jak and Daxter are needed in a world where there are so many serious hyper realistic games.

Never bet on a one trick pony!

I dont know why they just dont transfers Jak to a different developer. We dont need and by the looks of that concept art, want, ND to do another.

Their reasoning for not developing a new Jak is fucking weak.

Dr.Vita said:
WE WANT CRASH BANDICOOT!!!

Yes! Whoever did the interview should have just screamed that at the top of his lungs right in the middle of his response, ala Michael Scott. lol