By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Im going full digital Next Year

Good thing about Digital is that it is really convenient and is generally cheaper

but Nintendo games sell for the same price, so I would just go with digital, but that's just me :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
DakonBlackblade said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

If you think the 360/PS3 or the X1/PS4 online is gonna be supported forever then I don't even know what to say to you.

O man youre funy, how long has the PS3 and the X360 been around ? Online is still suported for both those consoles, if it does stop being suported in a couple years it realy shouldnt matter cause ppl almost never play old ass games, even the realy great ones, they like to colect those wich I admit is the only downside of full digital.  PC has been full digital for ages now and no one cares if they have enought room to keep every game downloaded forever cause thats just dumb and paranoid.

Because Steam obviously isn't going anywhere, they can redownload them whenever they want.  Old obsolete consoles aren't gonna be supported, that comparison makes no sense.

Great move OP. I went full digital on PS3 and PSP in 2010. The freedom the digital titles gives is a god send for anyone with multiple devices and a traveling lifestyle.

Being on the move all the time, the combonation of digital games, and remote play on PS4 and PS Vita have gave me back hours of gaming time that used to be taken up by being out of town or in transit. It is so nice being able to choose any game I want from my libarary anywhere I am in the world. It is also great being able to take my library with me to any PS4, so I can play my games with all of my friends all the time through my PSN ID.

There are definitly benefits to both physical and digital, but for a traveler, physical is nearly impossible.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

On November 12, the BC catalog will be released. Lots of cheap 360 games during sales. Lots of goodness to be had. So much digital love 💗😍 Greatness awaits...

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence