By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Prediction: Uncharted 4 will sell 5 - 6 million in FW, 15 + Million LT

15mil day one

Around the Network

Don't think so. 3m-3.5m FW, 6-7m LTD assuming it will be heavily bundle like uncharted 3.

How about no?

15 million? realy? 10 Million at max!15 is just too much! Perhaps if we are considering:

Uncharted 4 - ps4
Uncharted ultimate colection (all games, including 4 ) > PS4
Uncharted 4 Remaster - PS5
Uncharted 4K edition - PS __
etc.

RolStoppable said:
daredevil.shark said:

Yeah. But there is another reason. 2016 is going to be PS4's peak year. Plus PS VR will also push PS4 a lot. So I used this high number. Plus it always feels great to see a thing to be true while majority of people diasgreed.

At this rate you won't get any credit anymore, even if you turn out to be right. Your previous threads put you at one out of four, including this one you will be one out of five. So in the case you get something right again, everyone will just shrug with their shoulders. And should you decide to brag, people will beat you down and rightfully so. You are already past the point where you can win.

EDIT: Here is a good summary of your threads.

Broken clock theory?

Around the Network

You forgot the bold.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I hope you are true!

I think it'll be the biggest release in the franchise but 15m is simply a bad prediction

That is a pretty tall order for the Uncharted series.

Assuming a metascore in the 90s: 2.5-3 million FW. 8-10 million lifetime.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix