By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - AngryJoe reviews Halo 5

Tachikoma said:
JRPGfan said:

4 hours 30 mins.... campagne on normal mode.

Almost a hour of that is Cutscenes.

And people "called bullshit" on me for completing it on normal in around 6hr.

What a joke.

Lmfao!! 

Around the Network

Good thing Halo 6 is in development lol....

Declining sales + declining review scores = franchise saturation?

I hope he does Tomb Raider video!

I like joe for his outspoken oppinion,i do not have to agree with it but i like the way he reacts to games.
Least thing i want is him to soften up because some dont like the way he reviews,sometimes he gets emo like with his nintendo vids but thats only nonfiltered honesty for me.

Immersiveunreality said:
I like joe for his outspoken oppinion,i do not have to agree with it but i like the way he reacts to games.
Least thing i want is him to soften up because some dont like the way he reviews,sometimes he gets emo like with his nintendo vids but thats only nonfiltered honesty for me.

Heh I couldn't watch that childish, hysteric ranting for more than couple of minutes. Just can't take it seriously and it doesn't seem honest at all. Maybe I'm just too old for this shit 😱

Around the Network
KiigelHeart said:
Immersiveunreality said:

Heh I couldn't watch that childish, hysteric ranting for more than couple of minutes. Just can't take it seriously and it doesn't seem honest at all. Maybe I'm just too old for this shit 😱

Maybe the point is not to take the rant as a serious thing and just hear what he says. Of course it sounds childish and angry; it's his gimmick. I see his reviews because they entertain me and make me laugh while he mentions the pros and cons of the games. It's not like I'm going to blindly defend him, but so far, his reviews seemed honest. I guess people trust him because they've played the games too and see the flaws Joe see, whether obvious or subtle.

Obviously, not everyone is going to like his style, but that's on subjective terrain.

Mr_No said:
KiigelHeart said:

Maybe the point is not to take the rant as a serious thing and just hear what he says. Of course it sounds childish and angry; it's his gimmick. I see his reviews because they entertain me and make me laugh while he mentions the pros and cons of the games. It's not like I'm going to blindly defend him, but so far, his reviews seemed honest. I guess people trust him because they've played the games too and see the flaws Joe see, whether obvious or subtle.

Obviously, not everyone is going to like his style, but that's on subjective terrain.

Yep I can see he's playing his role. I just find his style impossible to watch. I'm sure he has good points but that presentation..ugh. I feel he's exaggerating issues and flaws to make him seem more "honest". But enough of him, I'm sure many gamers like his style.

PotentHerbs said:
Good thing Halo 6 is in development lol....

Declining sales + declining review scores = franchise saturation?

Isn't that story of most long running series?

Few of which achieved Halo's success.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Not my favorite Angry Joe Review. I feel he could've cut at least 10 minutes from the runtime. He spent too much time ranting, imo, and not enough time reviewing actual game.

At the end he mentions that there are games with free map packs and no microtransactions. Anyone know what he's talking about?

EDIT: Splatoon?

wow he actually brought up the aim issues in the game Ex aim acceleration