By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - AngryJoe reviews Halo 5

walsufnir said:
Roronaa_chan said:
Must be another YouTuber bribed by Sony

Did you see his review from The Order? Guy is a bitch getting money from both sides!

He was being sarcastic.

Around the Network
peterdavid12345 said:
walsufnir said:

Did you see his review from The Order? Guy is a bitch getting money from both sides!

He was being sarcastic.

so was i.

I don't see a problem with an FPS game that is geared more towards multiplayer to have 6-8 hrs worth of story mode.

Ruler said:

awesome review, joe is defeniantley one of the reviewers most to be trusted when it comes to big media and celebreties on youtube. 

People should stop defending microtransactions and a mediocore 4 hour campaign just because there is a multiplayer you like

Couldn't that also be applied as; People should stop giving shit to great multiplayer games just because it has a 4 hour campaign you don't like? Now was this game the shortest Halo? Probably. I finished it in maybe 7 hours but that was heroic and having the squad takes away a lot of minutes spent on replaying a segment over and over just because you die. Older Halo's also reused a lot of areas just to make the campaign longer. For some reason the gaming community has problems with 40+ hours multiplayer games but loves 10-15 hour single player games. Fair enough quality over quantity but there's nothing that says that a multiplayer game cant be of high quality.
This campaign was less linear in design and awarded you to find new paths and ways to take out enemies. I loved this campaign even if the story was just basically a setup, just because it grants new experiences with new playthroughs.

LivingMetal said:
Borderlands FTW.

Yeah I agree borderland, and Bioshock Infinite, are perhaps the only FPS shooters I find better than Halo 5. Everyone who likes FPS should give it a shot. Gameplay is pure gold. Game only has some minor flaws really. Well, no split-screen but that's more of a missing feature. I wouldn't lower scores for Titanfall, Bioschock or Metro 2033 for not including it either.

Around the Network

I think people need to stop getting bent out of shape because of the length of SP. SP in first person shooters have always been short in comparison to other types of games. Why does not one complain about story mode in fighting games?it's because everybody accepts there is little to no story length in fighting games so why can't gamers apply that logic to shooters?

You guys are not seeing the whole picture here.

Sony has so much money that they managed to bribe 343 into screwing Halo over for Microsoft.

Wake up people !!!

Edit: By the way, that is my take on the stupid comments saying that Sony is paying Youtube reviewers I've seen in other sites.

spurgeonryan said:
foodfather said:
You mean to say ''AngryJoe acts like a little bitch for 30 minutes to get views''....

People like that shouldn't get to review games like Halo. He plays like shit. Painful to watch.

But you see how many views this thread has gotten alone? That is his point, just like Pewdiepies point is to be crazy to get views. Just like any successful youtuber.

Angry Joe is more popular then Halo 5 confirmed

Just finished mission 7. Total campaign playtime 3:38h. I'm playing on heroic and haven't been searching for collectibles. Quite a speedrun to finish it under 5 hours. What's the point?

KiigelHeart said:
LivingMetal said:
Borderlands FTW.

Yeah I agree borderland, and Bioshock Infinite, are perhaps the only FPS shooters I find better than Halo 5. Everyone who likes FPS should give it a shot. Gameplay is pure gold. Game only has some minor flaws really. Well, no split-screen but that's more of a missing feature. I wouldn't lower scores for Titanfall, Bioschock or Metro 2033 for not including it either.

And I'm not even a FPS fan.  And how did I forget Bioshock?