By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Experience 2015 Thread - It's over.

Tagged games:

PotentHerbs said:
In terms of conferences this year:

E3 > TGS > PGW > PSX

Well, I don't know if anything could have topped the FFVIIR/Shenmue III/TLG/Horizon combo.

Around the Network

Not many big new announcements, but a solid show overall.

Risthel said:
Where is God of War? Sony Bend horror game? Rime? Deep Down?

I actually forgot about it, but yeah, curious when that is coming.

Carl2291 said:
BraLoD said:
WHERE THE FUCK IS GOD OF WAR?

Wouldn't Santa Monica be a big presence there this year? Dammit.

E3 announcement, builds more hype.

lol, when it wasn't shown at E3 last year people said to wait for PSX

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Strange, lot of cool new announcements but games I don't really care even if they were giving away today and games that show nothing like AC7. Liked FFVII gameplay and ratchet and clank. Dissapointing about nothing PS2 BC or PS one classics on store strange :s. 

Around the Network
poklane said:
pbroy said:
Did they even talk about the PS2 ports? I fell asleep for a bit

Nope, not a single mention

looks like it won't be taking off then. No advertising and just let it out there to fend for itself. Perhaps the leak and bad vibes from it, made them pull it.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

7.5/10

PROS:
FF7R
Ni No Kuni 2
Nioh
Ratch and Clank

CONS
Too much VR

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I think the show could have been a lot better if they cut the VR stuff, and simply gave VR its own mini show for the people interested.

As they kept saying, VR is hard to demo to an audience and to the general consumer a lot of that would look janky as hell. When you show trailers for the likes of Uncharted 4 and Final Fantasy VII Remake and follow it with what we saw from VR, it simply looks poor and underwhelming.

That said, what they gave us was pretty damn good. VII Gameplay, Ni no Kuni 2, Yakuza 0, Ni-Oh and KOFXIV. Not to mention increased hype behind Uncharted and Street Fighter.

They have a very, very healthy platform and they arent afraid to show it. The fact that they can put on a show at 3 different gaming events per year just highlights the software strength of the platform.

Shu didn't even go up on stage? The fudge is this fudge? Nothing about TLG? Couldn't even make a 30 second GOW teaser so people can finally shut up about another formulaic sequel? And fudge ni no kuni.

JOKA_ said:
Carl2291 said:

E3 announcement, builds more hype.

lol, when it wasn't shown at E3 last year people said to wait for PSX

Its the new Last Guardian