By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Experience 2015 Thread - It's over.

Tagged games:

Me After it ended

Around the Network
cheshirescat said:
tiffac said:
Not bad, I'm pleased with some of the announcements

Yakuza 5 release date on PS3
Yakuza 0 localization for PS4
Ace Combat 7
Ni No Kuni 2

Some eye candy with FFVIIR and KOF trailers

And of course, Ono stole the show lol!

And I was just about to cave and import yakuza 0 by the end of the year.  Guess I can wait it out, backlog is already turgid as it is anyway.  And more ni no kuni is nice.

I have given up hope for Yakuza 0 but this localization means good news for Valkyria Azure Revolution and Yakuza 6. 

TheGoldenBoy said:
I was expecting at least one new first party exclusive. When are we going to start seeing more from their first party studios? It's getting pathetic at this point.

Team Ico - TLG
Sony Japan (Team Gravity) - Gravity Daze 2
Polyphony - GT Sport
Naughty Dog - UC4
Bend - ???
San Diego - MLB
SSM - ???
Sucker Punch - Just had Infamous not too long back
Evolution - Driveclub
Guerilla - Horizon
Cambridge - RIGS
London - Street Luge (VR)
North West - Some VR game
MM - Dreams

So yeah... I dont know what your after exactly

More whining: what's up with Gio Corsi and his "and vita" thing? Does he think he's doing people a favor? It's an obligation to bring games to the platform, not generosity.

BasilZero said:
ktay95 said:
Wait Fang is exclusive to PS4 for SFV?? WTF -___-

He is?

Wow that stupid >.>

Well thats what the guy on the post show said, I fucking hope he aint coz I wanted this on PC

Edit: well I cant find shit about it so hopefully he just mispoke

Around the Network
tiffac said:
cheshirescat said:

And I was just about to cave and import yakuza 0 by the end of the year.  Guess I can wait it out, backlog is already turgid as it is anyway.  And more ni no kuni is nice.

I have given up hope for Yakuza 0 but this localization means good news for Valkyria Azure Revolution and Yakuza 6. 

Maybe yakuza kiwami too, though isshin will probably never make the trek so it looks like an import for that one.

very meh conference..... 4/10 max. Boring, felt to sleep. filled with indies and VR.

Sony should Stick to the three major conferences and cancel PSX. No point at all from such a conference.

ktay95 said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
I was expecting at least one new first party exclusive. When are we going to start seeing more from their first party studios? It's getting pathetic at this point.

Team Ico - TLG
Sony Japan (Team Gravity) - Gravity Daze 2
Polyphony - GT Sport
Naughty Dog - UC4
Bend - ???
San Diego - MLB
SSM - ???
Sucker Punch - Just had Infamous not too long back
Evolution - Driveclub
Guerilla - Horizon
Cambridge - RIGS
London - Street Luge (VR)
North West - Some VR game
MM - Dreams

So yeah... I dont know what your after exactly

Bend is working on a survival horror game and Sucker Punch is working on an RPG that's not inFamous.

FF7R is gonna piss some fans off due to the fighting combat not being turn based.

Don't know what you want. For me, conference was great. We all know wich games are coming to PS4. Ni No Kuni 2, Final Fantasy VII gameplay, Uncharted 4 dialog selection and NiOh gameplay were great.