By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Experience 2015 Thread - It's over.

Tagged games:

After GR2 already got its highlight at PGW, I expect Japan studio's presence to be about more TLG
And I expect Idea Factory to announce Fairy Fencer F PS4 for Spring 2016

Around the Network

I'll be there!!! I will take a ton of pics to upload if you guys want :D

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

tagaloosa

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Man, it's crazy to think we have ANOTHER conference. Sony has announced so many games this year and it's awesome that we'll get even more game announcements in a month.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

BraLoD said:
Roronaa_chan said:
After GR2 already got its highlight at PGW, I expect Japan studio's presence to be about more TLG
And I expect Idea Factory to announce Fairy Fencer F PS4 for Spring 2016

The show starts must be Bend and specially Santa Monice.

But I sure would want that big JRPG from Sony to be true so Japan Studios would surprise me.

TLG will be already great to see more about.

I don't see Bend on that list though. Even if that doesn't mean they won't be there

Around the Network

C'mon Sony! Bend game, VR price and date! PSNow for mainland Europe (they forgot this at PGW ffs). inFAMOUS 3 following 2's Evil Ending, give me!

far cry: Primal will be there for sure with a boundle maybe
god of war 4 also will be shown

They better officially announce God of War IV ffs, we've (GoW fans) waited long enough.

JustThatGamer said:
They better officially announce God of War IV ffs, we've (GoW fans) waited long enough.

Yeah this i think we will see at least

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
BraLoD said:

The show starts must be Bend and specially Santa Monice.

But I sure would want that big JRPG from Sony to be true so Japan Studios would surprise me.

TLG will be already great to see more about.

That big japan studios jrpgs that would rival final fantasy was verendus vomiting bs cause shu said there is no rpg being made at japan studio ( i know, i wanted it too )

For one, Verendus has been right numerous times, he's a Sony employee so he doesn't vomit out bs, that's ridiculous. He said it is a E3 game, it was very unlikely it would be announced at E3 2015 so it is most likely going to be at E3 2016. Also Level-5 was suppose to announce their game at E3 2015 but they didn't which makes me think this that the Level 5 JRPG is the 1st party exclusive JRPG he is talking about. He considers games owned by Sony as 1st party.

Also sort of off topic, he just talked about FromSoftware exclusives. He said they are working on 2 PS4 first party titles. Both are JRPG, but one will be different. So it seems Bloodborne 2 and a different JRPG game.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"