By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Experience 2015 Thread - It's over.

Tagged games:

I have little faith in this, but God Eater Resurrection and God Eater 2 Rage Burst localization announcement.

Around the Network

id cry like a little bitch if Red Dead Redemption 2 is announced. ohh gosh i want it!

BraLoD said:
bananaking21 said:
id cry like a little bitch if Red Dead Redemption 2 is announced. ohh gosh i want it!

That would be definitely E3 stuff.

But keep an eye on Agent

i love rockstar. so any open world game from them would make me lost my shit. 

though as games and announcements go RDR2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AGENT.  RDR was my game of the generation last gen. 

the chance of any rockstar game being announced at PSX or E3 is very slim. though, they did announce GTA5 for PS4 at E3 (though, that was just remaster). though, there is always hope!

CAPCOM CUP HYPUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope they will announce PS1 and PS2 games for PS4.

Around the Network

Well at least we're going to see next GoW at last :D

Lol too much hype I expect a huge portion to be the I love indies campaign.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

BraLoD said:
SnakeDrake said:
Lol too much hype I expect a huge portion to be the I love indies campaign.

Don't let Googh influence you! Come, the hype is your friend! Enjoy it!

But the let down is my enemy he strike hard.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

kratos, kratos, kratos....

it has to be the PSX megaton. Then another showing next year to release in 2017.

In Barlog we trust!!!!

JOKA_ said:
I'm so excited for Sony Santa Monica to not announce their title again.

They probably will, in which case I don't expect any other first party games to be announced there

Then Sucker Punch, Bend and maybe Bloodborne 2 for E3.

Just saw this gif on GAF and had to use it somewhere..

I hope something TLG related at PSX (new trailer or release date) makes me like this