By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Experience 2015 Thread - It's over.

Tagged games:

cheshirescat said:
tiffac said:

I have given up hope for Yakuza 0 but this localization means good news for Valkyria Azure Revolution and Yakuza 6. 

Maybe yakuza kiwami too, though isshin will probably never make the trek so it looks like an import for that one.

Lets wait and see, suddenly my hope for Sega games getting localized have increased slightly hahahaha

Around the Network

I like the looks of Bound.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
I like the looks of Bound.

Me too, it looks to have a somewhat Unfinished Swan vibe to it.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Man this conference has been a blast so far. I've gotten a good amount of cards tried games that were on my list to see as well as many I hadn't heard of, the indies are awesome at this show. Wasn't able to get booked for any VR but it's all over, the reason thru so much at the keynote was for those of us here. Looking forward to tomorrow. I must get the ratchet and clank card, maybe the platinum

Wonktonodi said:
Man this conference has been a blast so far. I've gotten a good amount of cards tried games that were on my list to see as well as many I hadn't heard of, the indies are awesome at this show. Wasn't able to get booked for any VR but it's all over, the reason thru so much at the keynote was for those of us here. Looking forward to tomorrow. I must get the ratchet and clank card, maybe the platinum

I'm so jelous that you're there! I really hope they bring PSX to the east coast next year...though i'm not expecting it.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
estebxx said:

Nino Kuni 2
Ni Oh
FF7 Remake GAMPLAY TRAILER!!!!!
AC 7 with VR (i really like vr so this is huge for me)
Yakuza Zero

That may seem like a small list, but every single one of those is huge for me those are all games im hyped and wanna get day one, so yeah pretty much i liked this conference a lot.

Also gotta add some funds to PSN, i gotta be ready for Yakuza 5.

You skipped Uncharted? It was great.

Without the story, spoiler if you don't want it, it showed Uncharted will have some options in dialogue during cutscenes that we can choose from to continue, start a new dialogue.

im just counting "new" stuff, and since we have already seen gamplay trailers of Uncharted before it didnt made it into the list. but im excited for it im buying it day 1 for sure, one of the very few games i would pre order.

Welp, whoever came up with the Answers and Questions for the Trivia is out if his/her job!

Watched the motion-cap/voice actor panel with Bailer/Baker/North/Druckmann/McGonagle. I liked how real it was; ie it sounded like a bunch of friends talking about a love they equally shared.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Guys, look at 2:32, Hideo Kojima teaser?!?!?!?!

Link: https://youtu.be/-_y1v4YJaGM?t=151

Let's rock... AND RIDE!!!