By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Experience 2015 Thread - It's over.

Tagged games:

ktay95 said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
I was expecting at least one new first party exclusive. When are we going to start seeing more from their first party studios? It's getting pathetic at this point.

Team Ico - TLG
Sony Japan (Team Gravity) - Gravity Daze 2
Polyphony - GT Sport
Naughty Dog - UC4
Bend - ???
San Diego - MLB
SSM - ???
Sucker Punch - Just had Infamous not too long back
Evolution - Driveclub
Guerilla - Horizon
Cambridge - RIGS
London - Street Luge (VR)
North West - Some VR game
MM - Dreams

So yeah... I dont know what your after exactly

I guess you're right. When you list them like that it shows that most of them have revealed their games. I guess I'm just disappointed at the lack of Bend's new game and the shitty pacing of the conference.

Around the Network

Wow, yeah they just showed gameplay of Paragon, that game 'looks' really good. Obv. the game itself has to play well etc... but damn.

TheGoldenBoy said:
ktay95 said:

Team Ico - TLG
Sony Japan (Team Gravity) - Gravity Daze 2
Polyphony - GT Sport
Naughty Dog - UC4
Bend - ???
San Diego - MLB
SSM - ???
Sucker Punch - Just had Infamous not too long back
Evolution - Driveclub
Guerilla - Horizon
Cambridge - RIGS
London - Street Luge (VR)
North West - Some VR game
MM - Dreams

So yeah... I dont know what your after exactly

I guess you're right. When you list them like that it shows that most of them have revealed their games. I guess I'm just disappointed at the lack of Bend's new game and the shitty pacing of the conference.

Sure the confrence was too long and planned poorly bt yeah expecting a new 1st party game is asking for a lot when effectively only 1 studio is likely to have something ready to show. They probably should have merged PGW and PSX into one tbh, Im sure a lot more people would have been happier with that.

ktay95 said:
Angelv577 said:
FF7R is gonna piss some fans off due to the fighting combat not being turn based.

Eh they can be pissed off, the original is always there for them... even on PS4 now

This. 

ktay95 said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

Sure the confrence was too long and planned poorly bt yeah expecting a new 1st party game is asking for a lot when effectively only 1 studio is likely to have something ready to show. They probably should have merged PGW and PSX into one tbh, Im sure a lot more people would have been happier with that.

Yeah this maybe a sign that 4 conferences in 6 months might be too much. At least with what some people (including myself) were expecting.

Around the Network

My honest opinion?

Rubbish.

The PS5 Exists. 

So doing some research and watching videos i think this press conference was better than PGW one, and its good they havent talked about the classics. Its good to see under Sonys lead classic series are coming back like ace combat, rez or psychonauts

Some one is gonna die in Uncharted, Nate Sully or Elena. Something that will be a factor in the future of the franchise.

Aka Nate dies Elena is Knocked up and Sully raises the Kid as a Grandfather figure.

The game just has a dark vibe, death is coming.

Nino Kuni 2
Ni Oh
FF7 Remake GAMPLAY TRAILER!!!!!
AC 7 with VR (i really like vr so this is huge for me)
Yakuza Zero

That may seem like a small list, but every single one of those is huge for me those are all games im hyped and wanna get day one, so yeah pretty much i liked this conference a lot.

Also gotta add some funds to PSN, i gotta be ready for Yakuza 5.

I guess if you buy FFVII on PSN, it also comes with a FFVII Theme that plays FFVII music and has FFVII menu sounds.