By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Experience 2015 Thread - It's over.

Tagged games:

twintail said:
ZombieVito said:
Something hit me last night about GoW4. They can totally make the game a continuation of 3. The world was fucked sure but that means some sealed creatures might have been released but most importantly there is still one god left to kill........ Again.

The most important god IMO.

Or they tell the story of other mythlogies rying to vy for power while they build up Kratos as a proper hero since his story for vengence is now complete.

No thank you. If they are going to do another mythology then Kratos needs to be absent. 

Around the Network

SnakeDrake said:
Zoombael said:

so what? indie =! indie

considering how much work is put into games like no mans sky, alienation, shadow of the beast and wild its hard to comprehend such attitude. those arent your  everyday "woohoo, we reached the 50k mark on kickstarter" indie games.

Well look at everyones prediction in this thread how many are excited on games indie devs make or indie games in general. 

first, there are a lotta people interested in indie titles, like no mans sky, wild and alienation. including myself. i put emphasis on those particular games because they have recources (money, hardware AND time) other indie developers can only dream off, plus  lot of attention by the press. the results are far superior than your average kickstarter project. to be frank, i dont consider them indie. so yes, there is indeed a big demand for this particular part of gaming. why shouldnt there be? didnt you notice how big the indiemarket has become? *er*

second, even if sony doesnt present any new big tripple A with cherry on top it still would be enough to show some new material on already announced games - and VR. there are 5-6 major titles scheduled for 2016 and the majority is quite satisfied with what they get.

third, does it really matter? we already know ssm is working on a new game/ip, so is bend, and rumors have it ps4 will get a lot exclusive love by from software.

SnakeDrake said:
Ali_16x said:

So what? Just because people don't make predicitons about indies doesn't mean people don't like them. No one would have predicted Firewatch, SOMA, etc but those games look amazing and I will buy them. There really isn't any point in predicting indies. We all know they're going to be there but we can't really predict them and it sure as hell doesn't mean we aren't going to buy them.

It was a year or 2 ago where indies dominated Sony's conference. It left a lot of people here really disappointed and pissed off. Sony and a lot of indie games got flank for it. I'm just letting people know the possibility so that it won't have a repeat of an indie backlash again.

srsly? that was a year or two ago. much has changed  since than. and... it isnt sonys fault if people cant be patient.

Hunting Season is done...

BraLoD said:

PlayStation Experience Collectible Cards debuting on the conference, here are some:

I'm very tempted to use that TLG card on my avatar, but I'll stay strong with LoD!
I hope there is a cool LoD card... why do I do this to myself, I know there will be none...

That's cool hope they make the cards available in stores.

Don't worry keep fighting the dream. It will eventual happen.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

BraLoD said:

PlayStation Experience Collectible Cards debuting on the conference, here are some:

I'm very tempted to use that TLG card on my avatar, but I'll stay strong with LoD!
I hope there is a cool LoD card... why do I do this to myself, I know there will be none...

Looks like I have a mission

The official PlayStation trading cards. Is a pretty nice idea.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
BraLoD said:

They had cards at last years PSX too.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

BraLoD said:
Ali_16x said:

They had cards at last years PSX too.

Yup, but it was a regular deck of cards with figures in the middle about PS games.

This one seems way better and it's going for a collective route, note that the numbers are 0XX, at some point it could go up to like 999.

I've made a little introduction about this on the OP, right under the Capcom Cup news.

Oh you're right, I remember now. This is definitely better, I really want to see the Horizon card.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

BraLoD said:

why dont you create your very own cool LoD card yourself?! >_>

cant wait to see more of alienation. actually i dont want to see it, i want to finally play it!

Hunting Season is done...

i wish that they would confirm that Detroit is a 2016 game in PSX. that would be amazing, though it seems unlikely.

After shenmue 3 announcement everything is possible

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m