By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fallout 4 Review Thread - MC: 87/ GR: 88.32%

Tagged games:

sooo the game is bugged ass hell and has even 1 - 2 FPS on the consoles yet reviewers say this is a masterpiece?

WHHAHA..not buying this moneyhatting

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network

Bethesda gonna Bethesda.

The fact that anyone can rate a dull designed game that is broken 8-9 proves my point about reviews,which is the fact that they are irrelevant.I figured this game would get a meta between 88-91.

OttoniBastos said:
The Gametrailers review is a joke!!! They spent the entire review pointing out problems from the glitches and performance issues to the lackluster story and new features like base building which apparently "barely works"(they said that) and they gave a 9?!

And then when i say the score range was already decided long before they got the game to review,some call that an hyperbole!

Yeah I mean if you ignore the positives they talk about like the varied environments, new legendary enemies, loads of customization options, much better combat, great filler stories, new settlement building element, more challenging gameplay, etc etc and how even with their issues, the game consumed them and they constantly think of playing it, then I guess I could see why you'd be confused by a 9.0 score. Luckily I just cleared it up for you.

You thinking the score was already decided isn't hyperbole, it's just tin foil hattery.

LudicrousSpeed said:
OttoniBastos said:
The Gametrailers review is a joke!!! They spent the entire review pointing out problems from the glitches and performance issues to the lackluster story and new features like base building which apparently "barely works"(they said that) and they gave a 9?!

And then when i say the score range was already decided long before they got the game to review,some call that an hyperbole!

Yeah I mean if you ignore the positives they talk about like the varied environments, new legendary enemies, loads of customization options, much better combat, great filler stories, new settlement building element, more challenging gameplay, etc etc and how even with their issues, the game consumed them and they constantly think of playing it, then I guess I could see why you'd be confused by a 9.0 score. Luckily I just cleared it up for you.

You thinking the score was already decided isn't hyperbole, it's just tin foil hattery.

Dude, don't be blind. Game falls to 12 fps for a brief moment from time to time, so this crearly deserves a 32 in meta.

Around the Network

Sounds like things are going well for Fallout 4. Good for the dev team! I hope the players really enjoy this game when it releases.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Bethesda disgusted me a lot this time. A freaking ugly game on a powerful system, and cannot even reach 30 fps without droppping several times. And of course, the game's rushed and full of bugs, quest seems to be badly written too.

And US reviewers are calling it a masterpiece. Ugh.

darn, I was one off! Can't wait to play tomorrow morning. Disappointed by the drops but I'll pick this one up on PS4 because I don't have a good computer

LudicrousSpeed said:
OttoniBastos said:

You gotta love how so many people are inherently clingy to such a negative mentality. Why anyone would voice their opinion in such a blind fashion, calling out anything that they are glad to see fail, when they haven't even played the game and seen how it can captivate you into the world. Haters gun hate.

I played for about three hours now and I'm absolutely loving it! the intro was great as always and the gameplay feels pretty fresh. It's still Fallout, but with major tweaks. It's a little bit harder now, which I like. There were a few framdrops on PS4, but I couldn't care less. The atmosphere is so damn great that I just totally forget about stuff like that. Can't wait to play more!

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.