By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fallout 4 Review Thread - MC: 87/ GR: 88.32%

Tagged games:

Ruler said:

Notice how ign and gamespot put their review (9.5 and 9 score) so early this time unlike with so many other reviews for games. Gamespots score is higher counted in the final metacrtic score by the way, because they own this site.

So what?  

Around the Network

Fallout 4 Review – S.P.E.C.I.A.L

http://www.thejimquisition.com/2015/11/fallout-4-review-s-p-e-c-i-a-l/

Ruler said:

Notice how ign and gamespot put their review (9.5 and 9 score) so early this time unlike with so many other reviews for games. Gamespots score is higher counted in the final metacrtic score by the way, because they own this site.

Because it doesn't have a multiplayer to judge.

Ruler said:

Did you actually expect 75 for this game? Just wondering.

OT: Great reviews. Was expecting slightly higher, but it's not much different regardless. Will be picking it up with my PS4, and I can't wait. :)

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I like what Im reading

Around the Network

Looks like my 92 (PS4) prediction will fall short. Expecting 87-89 due to a bunch of 7/10s that haven't been posted on Metacritic yet.

Skullwaker said:
Ruler said:

Did you actually expect 75 for this game? Just wondering.

OT: Great reviews. Was expecting slightly higher, but it's not much different regardless. Will be picking it up with my PS4, and I can't wait. :)

this is my score i would give it and excepted from fair reviewers 

Ruler said:

Oh so you've already played the game?

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
Ruler said:

Oh so you've already played the game?

i allready have seen enough from the game to argue that this game doesnt deserve its score for its technical level, espcially on consoles

Reviews are good of course, but I was honestly expecting it to match or beat Bloodborne/The Witcher 3's 92. Well I guess the only possibility left for that this year is Xenoblade.