By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US November monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion.

MGSV on PS4 shooting up the hourlies with the offer.

Around the Network
Abun said:
Fallout for PS4 is number one.Who said it would sell more on Xbox?

It will with the bundles

jason1637 said:
Abun said:
Fallout for PS4 is number one.Who said it would sell more on Xbox?

It will with the bundles

The X1 bundles will definitely sell more X1 copies than they will PS4 copies; in fact, I'm not expecting the X1 bundles to sell any PS4 copies.

Insidb said:
jason1637 said:

It will with the bundles

The X1 bundles will definitely sell more X1 copies than they will PS4 copies; in fact, I'm not expecting the X1 bundles to sell any PS4 copies.

Yeah but i expect the ps4 game to outsell fallout 4 on x1 even when we enclude bundles. But in the US the x1 version will sell better.

And the battle begins. Probably rather one sided but oh well. Tag.

Around the Network

I'm thinking about to a Amazon thread for the European stores. Is there any interest in this? If so I will create one.

SWORDF1SH said:
I'm thinking about to a Amazon thread for the European stores. Is there any interest in this? If so I will create one.

I'd tag that.

Don't think EU tracking would be very interesting.

Probably quite a bit of work as well depending on how many markets you do.

SWORDF1SH said:

I (personally) followed them for several months between Q4 2014 and Q1 2015, I can tell you they are not much use and pretty inaccurate, which is why I stopped doing it.

celador said:
Don't think EU tracking would be very interesting.

Probably quite a bit of work as well depending on how many markets you do.

Definitely less interesting than the US but still interesting. I might just do it to see how it goes. I'm going to do all 6 markets that Amazon covers in Europe.