By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Titanfall still surprisingly active.

Tagged games:

Chazore said:
Aeolus451 said:

What do you mean exactly? So you haven't seen me try to pry at someone else in a different thread?

I mean what are you getting at with him and the whole fanclub part, you jumped in with "Ok? What brought this on? If you like to play the game then just play it. No point in trying to convince others."

The point in that was?. what did it actually have to do with the topic at all ebsides you triny to make something out of nothing?.

"So you haven't seen me try to pry at someone else in a different thread?" that also sounds like you want to open a can of worms, not the place for this topic if you intend to go on about how you do somewhere else.

I just wanted to understand the why behind him starting the thread with that sort of title. There's nothing really more to it than that with my line of thoughts in my posts. I know that he really likes titanfall but he opened this thread up with defensive wording in the title. It invites debate. Honestly, it would of been better to just say this a official or unofficical titanfall discussion thread as in it's just for titanfall fans.

I more or less don't care about the game or any sort of debate about it because I'll never play it but if titanfall 2 has a multiplatform release, I'll probably get it. The only reason why I posted this many times up to this point is to respond to others replying to me. Anyway, this will be my last post. 

Around the Network

A game that's only 1.5 years old ought to be active. That said, these days games get 'old' really fast...

Zkuq said:
A game that's only 1.5 years old ought to be active. That said, these days games get 'old' really fast...

The game is nearing two years old. Thats am eternity in the life of an online shooter.

Anyway, TF is always active on consoles and always has been. The only pople who argue otherwise either dont play the game or want it to fail.

The game was a great success for EA. They have multiple games in the Titanfall universe in the works right now.

It just became a thing because it was $5, before that it was dead, so....I'm not sure why you're trying to make it like it was active since launch.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Ali_16x said:
It just became a thing because it was $5, before that it was dead, so....I'm not sure why you're trying to make it like it was active since launch.

It always been active for a long time. The game did have over 10 million unique users.

Around the Network
Snoopy said:
Ali_16x said:

It always been active for a long time. The game did have over 10 million active users.

No it wasn't, this is exactly why the OP made this thread because even he admits that it wasn't active. Also that 10 million means nothing because we're talking about the Xbox version and that includes the PC version. And it free weekend on Xbox.

Ali_16x said:
Snoopy said:

It always been active for a long time. The game did have over 10 million active users.

No it wasn't, this is exactly why the OP made this thread because even he admits that it wasn't active. Also that 10 million means nothing because we're talking about the Xbox version and that includes the PC version. And it free weekend on Xbox.

1. Xbox one version sold the most.

2. He made this thread to prove how big Titan Fall really is. I played it last month all the time and didn't have a hard time finding players.

I don't even think you have an xbox one.

Ali_16x said:

it has been active since launch :)

Have hundreds of hours in the game, have to be close to 600 by now. No problems finding games. 

Some people just have weird definitions of active.

LudicrousSpeed said:
Ali_16x said:

it has been active since launch :)

Have hundreds of hours in the game, have to be close to 600 by now. No problems finding games. 

Some people just have weird definitions of active.

I wonder how "active" killzone shadow fall is lol.

Snoopy said:
Ali_16x said:

1. Xbox one version sold the most.

2. He made this thread to prove how big Titan Fall really is. I played it last month all the time and didn't have a hard time finding players.

I don't even think you have an xbox one.

1. Please show me wehere the Xbox One sold the most.

2. No, he made this because he kows of all the people saying that it was unactive, literally the whole point of the thread.

It doesn't matter if I own a Xbox One, I'm just calling out this thread.