By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - October Trends PS4 sizzles, while Halo fizzles, and Wii-U remains constant.

Interesting to see, wonder if the 3DS gets a lot of buzz, but it probably isn't too much compared to the XOne or PS4

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Wouldn't be surprised if that's the market share at the end of the generation.

Platina said:
Interesting to see, wonder if the 3DS gets a lot of buzz, but it probably isn't too much compared to the XOne or PS4

The XOne and Ps4 also don't get as much buzz as shown in the graphs, though. I'm pretty sure the 360, Vita, Ps3, and Ps2 are not called Ps4 or Xbox One. -____- 

I don't see what this person is trying to achieve with this comparison. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

cycycychris said:

Why does the Vita get counted but not the 3DS?

Why does playstation get collection from 5 different platforms, microsoft get 3 and only 1 from Nintendo.

From what I'm seeing here, I wouldn't take this data serious one bit.

What does this data have of importance to be take anyway?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Apparently, I was right :p

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=209625&page=1

Around the Network

Seems legit....

'PS4 sizzles, while Halo fizzles'

Nice headline.

The PS5 Exists. 

The only reason I have to buy XB1 is backwards compatibility. over 300 euros for that feature is still too much.

vivster said:
cycycychris said:

Why does the Vita get counted but not the 3DS?

Why does playstation get collection from 5 different platforms, microsoft get 2 and only 1 from Nintendo.

From what I'm seeing here, I wouldn't take this data serious one bit.

Since all people care about is the comparison between Xbox and Playstation, it's only sensible to reduce the irrelevant parts to not distract from the essential data.

BS. There are people like me who also care about nintendo

jason1637 said:
vivster said:

Since all people care about is the comparison between Xbox and Playstation, it's only sensible to reduce the irrelevant parts to not distract from the essential data.

BS. There are people like me who also care about nintendo

Anecdotal evidence!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.