By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Do you really need tomatoes to make pizza?

Tagged games:

Can you make pizza without tomato sauce?

Nah man, that would just be cheese on toast 33 47.83%

Yes, tomato sauce is just really common 36 52.17%

Total:69
Teeqoz said:

So I had this discussion with someone about wether or not you need tomatoes to make pizza (yes lol, it's true). Now, I said that you don't, because there is such a thing as "pizza bianca" (ie. "white pizza"), which is  pizza without tomato sauce. Here's a picture:

(mmmmmmm)

My friend however, simply called that "cheese on toast", and claimed that it wasn't pizza. So what do you think, VGC? Can you make pizza without tomato sauce, like in the picture above, or is that just "cheese on toast"? And just for fun, can you also make pizza without cheese?

There is a restaurant called schlotzsky's deli that has pizza with no sauce. It's actually really good in my opinion.

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
Never said:
No tomartos in chinese pizza and it's not good pizza.

How does a Chinese pizza look like? 

It looks like pizza. It's as if they saw a picture of pizza and tried to recreate it from the picture without realising there's tomato under the cheese. Tomato is quite common in China so its a strange thing to miss.

You can find places that sell normal american or italian style pizza in shanghai. Maybe somewhere hidden in beijing will but i havent found it. But the rest of the country, and in all big pizza chains (such as pizza hut) they sell a tomartoless abononation. 

It's not even cheese on toast. It's just unfinished/broken pizza.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Absolutely no, tomatoes are nice but no need to limit your creativity =)

CU......or CF ?

White sauce pizza

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]