By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anita Sarkeesian: An Assassin's Creed Syndicate Review

Insidb said:
Dunban67 said:
i would not give her the view as it is predictable what kind of bs she is dishing out

I wonder if everyone ignored her if she would just go away

You can always downvote the video lol.

good idea

Around the Network

Wow, one minute in, and all I see and hear is spin.

Insidb said:
Dunban67 said:
i would not give her the view as it is predictable what kind of bs she is dishing out

Anita blocks ratings on her videos.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Holy fuck I hate feminists. And the fact that she disables comments on her videos tells me many others do as well.

She didn't even talk about the quality of the game IE visuals, gameplay, replay value, performance ect.

Worst review ever.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

CWegzz said:
Insidb said:

Anita blocks ratings on her videos.

She's just keeping records out of her own damn hands.

Around the Network

It seems like the review is pretty good, if it only didn't feel like she is trying hard to fulfill an agenda. : /

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

She didn't even review the game really. She was only interested in the female characters and how they are or aren't sexualized.

Why do people tend care so much about the gender (or color) they're playing as? Isn't the point to stop seeing everything as different and stop caring about gender, just see all as equals? Seems counter-intuitive to me.

I counted a whole 20 seconds worth of actual decent criticism, and that's towards the end. Of a 9 minute video.

bet: lost

Can people stop giving this hack attention?

Insidb said:
Dunban67 said:

the down and up voting actually has been removed from that video apparently