By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anita Sarkeesian: An Assassin's Creed Syndicate Review

Reading further on the subject. I am actually disgusted by Anita. She is not a feminist. She is someone who is determined to see sexism everywhere she looks. She is a liar without shame. Her new and old videos are on the same level of retardedness.

BUT, I only can blame the haters for giving her the spotlight she doesn't deserve. The woman is basically making a living out of playing the victim card now. The more you actively hate her, the more famous she becomes, and it's sad to say, but I think it's too late to stop the hate now lol

By looking at her videos, you can tell she started out as a critic of all forms of media, but she only gained this kind of attention when she started targeting video games. The question is, why? If we ignored her from the beginning, her nonsense wouldn't have been valued as much as it is being valued right now.

Do you know that she recently met with developers at Bungie, Sledgehammer, other developers at EA , etc? WTF

Around the Network
LurkerJ said:
Reading further on the subject. I am actually disgusted by Anita. She is not a feminist. She is someone who is determined to see sexism everywhere she looks. She is a liar without shame. Her new and old videos are on the same level of retardedness.

BUT, I only can blame the haters for giving her the spotlight she doesn't deserve. The woman is basically making a living out of playing the victim card now. The more you actively hate her, the more famous she becomes, and it's sad to say, but I think it's too late to stop the hate now lol

By looking at her videos, you can tell she started out as a critic of all forms of media, but she only gained this kind of attention when she started targeting video games. The question is, why? If we ignored her from the beginning, her nonsense wouldn't have been valued as much as it is being valued right now.

Do you know that she recently met with developers at Bungie, Sledgehammer, other developers at EA , etc? WTF

/thread

This is why I don't watch her videos. I dont' want to give her any hits or views.