By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda: Tri Force Heroes first reviews [Metacritic: 75]

we knew reviews will be low somehow or lower then usual.

it till look like good fun.

nintendo didn't push it either - the only Zelda 3DS game with no limited editions or 3ds cosnoel dedicated to!

my copy has already been despatched... cannt wait!

Switch!!!

Around the Network

Looks like this'll be among the lowest scoring Zelda games ever. What a shame.

TH single player isn't good. The multiplayer is, though. "It's dangerous to go alone."

I doubt anyone (or at least many) were expecting universal critical acclaim, but i'm surprised it's this low. It's not often you see a Zelda game in the 70's. There are only 17 reviews so far though, so it has time to climb.

Tri Force Heroes is a Zelda game in name only. When you dig just past the surface, poor gameplay mechanics and key missing elements for a Zelda title tarnish what is otherwise a serviceable adventure game.
EGM - 60/100

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Zekkyou said:
I doubt anyone (or at least many) were expecting universal critical acclaim, but i'm surprised it's this low. It's not often you see a Zelda game in the 70's. There are only 17 reviews so far though, so it has time to climb.

Not out of the 70's.

God is a Geek: Even with the focus on multiplayer, this is an adventure that is just as enjoyable for lone heroes, especially for those who fancy a challenge. 90/100

Game Revolution: It looks fantastic, it plays exactly how it should, and there’s plenty of both material and challenges to keep playing for a long time. The Colosseum might be underwhelming, and the picture-taking stuff is basic, but the rest is damn fun. 90/100

I'm totally buying this game.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Looks like a disappointing score. I had no interest in the co-op stuff, so hearing the game suffers so much in singleplayer is expected, but still a shame.

spemanig said:
Zekkyou said:

Not out of the 70's.

Probably not, but it can at least still climb into the green. The difference between 74 and 75 is functionally nothing, but mentally many people tend to put a lot of value in the difference between green and yellow so it'd mean something.