By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda: Tri Force Heroes first reviews [Metacritic: 75]

It seems fair to me, I will probably rate it a little high (at least, based in how much I've played the demo), but a 70+ isn't bad at all. Gamestop doing what they do best, I'm not surprised with them anymore.

Around the Network

I am interested in it, but the fact that online play has a region lock is kinda offputting for me.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

7.4 out of 10 is a pretty good score. Hopefully it's sells OK. Wish we had a proper zelda game come out though not a spin off.....

Here is the Gamexplain review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUjIiJqvS08

I doubt it will break into the 80s for meta. Captain Toad was a great game and that hit a meta of 81. I'm surprised at the outlier reviews though. I doubt it deserves a 5. It will most likely deserves more than that.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
bunchanumbers said:
I doubt it will break into the 80s for meta. Captain Toad was a great game and that hit a meta of 81. I'm surprised at the outlier reviews though. I doubt it deserves a 5. It will most likely deserves more than that.

That's coming from the guys who gave Tropical Freeze a 6 out of 10. You shouldn't expect any better from them.

But to be fair that game also ended up being nominated for Wii U GOTY by those same people. They even admitted that there are vastly different opinions from the review. I'm just disappointed that even with these admisisons, it still happens.

I didn't really expect reviews to be that high in the first place, but I feel it should be in the high 70's.

With that said i'm still going to get it so i can play it with a couple of friends, which looks like a lot of fun :)

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

bunchanumbers said:
mZuzek said:

That's coming from the guys who gave Tropical Freeze a 6 out of 10. You shouldn't expect any better from them.

But to be fair that game also ended up being nominated for Wii U GOTY by those same people. They even admitted that there are vastly different opinions from the review. I'm just disappointed that even with these admisisons, it still happens.

Didn't they also end up giving ALBW the game of the year title???

I remember people being surprised when they gave it a perfect/near perfect score, and then people being outraged when it was given the game of the year title over The Last of Us...

Apparently Zelda invokes a lot of emotions over at Gamespot...

Have a nice day...

It's about where I expected it to be... but I was half expecting it to be lower so this score isn't too bad

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Gamespot-5/10. Looks like someone is unhappy that Nintendo didn't buy any advertising space.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P