By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - This month the Wii U is getting the most games at the same time since launch!

That would be great if Nintendo and DeNA would finally announce their new promotion that was supposed to follow Club Nintendo. I'm still waiting on this to help spur on my game purchases.

Around the Network

well actually Yoshis wooly world came out in europe in june, i got it back then. Not hating on Wii U, but the only game i buy for Wii U this month is gonna be fatal frame

This is just depressing...the only title I'm really interested in here is Fatal Frame, and there's no way I'm going to dump $60 on an eShop title.

I'm going to sigh heavily and deeply, and peer into the December murk.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Yeah, it has felt rather stuffed on games, especially if you have a Wii U and 3DS. Never had this problem before, haha....

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

We can't hold so much games...

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

yeah US is better than Europe!

I really wished for an extra bigger game this holiday season!

Switch!!!

It's sad that Activision and Nintendo aren't doing more position Guitar Hero Live on WiiU -- it could be considered the biggest 3rd party game on the WiiU this year. Except no eShop coverage, no reviews, not even fansites like WiiUDaily or NintendoEnthusiast have anything to say about it.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

i prefer retail so Yoshi, Mario maker and xenoblade chronicles doesn't stack that well against smash bros, bayonetta, hyrule warriors. It's not a horrible lineup, just nothing that exciting. Xenoblade at least rounds out the year nicely. Still pretty annoyed fatal frame went digital only. that was a day 1 for me. Now i'm just not getting it unless it drops to 15$ I won't pay more than 15$ for a digital game. I'm pretty curious how next year shakes out. It looks like star fox will be our annual February title, and i'm thinking Zelda will become our annual end-of-may title. No clue what's in store for holiday next year though. I know it's not Metroid. But we've typically been getting 3 fall titles a year now from Nintendo and I don't know what even one will be unless Zelda gets pushed back that far.

Yeah nothing BIG releasing unfortunately. We'll see how it holds up but the decision to delay Zelda could prove costly. I think it would've been the perfect end

Too bad nothing on that list interests me D:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]