By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - This month the Wii U is getting the most games at the same time since launch!

TheWPCTraveler said:
This is just depressing...the only title I'm really interested in here is Fatal Frame, and there's no way I'm going to dump $60 on an eShop title.

I'm going to sigh heavily and deeply, and peer into the December murk.

It's not $60. 

Around the Network

This is a weird holiday for Nintendo. They actually do have a lot of games coming out. But the thing is, most of them are just so.....meh.

Xenoblade will make them all irrelevant!

Cool, I guess.

Still sorta a lackluster library.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

spurgeonryan said:
Oh, no wonder I have not seen it anywhere. You mean we have no option at all to buy Fatal Frame disc version in US?

In the US, the game is an eshop exclusive, so there's no option to get a disk version sadly.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
TheWPCTraveler said:
This is just depressing...the only title I'm really interested in here is Fatal Frame, and there's no way I'm going to dump $60 on an eShop title.

I'm going to sigh heavily and deeply, and peer into the December murk.

It's not $60. 

Taxe$$$. And, the only denominations of eShop cards I can buy here are $10, $20, and $50.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

spurgeonryan said:

Nothing great, but it shows the Wii U is a bit healthier this year.  

Seems like you forgot we had almost 4 months of NOTHING.

The last 4 months for Wii U actually are pretty decent, better than PS4's from an exclusivity front if you ask me: Fatal Frame 5, Yoshi's Woolly World, Super Mario Maker, Xenoblade Chronicles X, The Crap Amiibo AC, Mario Tennis Ultra Smash and the Mario & Sonic game I think.

If I could access my Wii U, I'd buy Yoshi and Mario Tennis. What surprises me the most is that 2016 is shaping up to be even better than 2015 (which was already decent) with Pokkén, Star Fox Zero, SMT x FE and Zelda already confirmed.

Not a bad end of life support for a failing system if you ask me. I bet Vita owners would love to get the same support from Sony.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

My wiiu has been collecting dust from about 2 weeks after buying it.

think-man said:
My wiiu has been collecting dust from about 2 weeks after buying it.

Whether a console is on or not, it will always collect dust. So thanks for stating something redundant. I heard cleaning helps fix that problem.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides