By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Where is Fable Legends?

Angelus said:
jlmurph2 said:

That's Lara Croft, looking at a big tomb thingy.

Remind me to talk to you about where left and right are before we play Arena lol

Oh lol dude I thought he was talking about the new pic. His mistake messed me up.

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
Angelus said:

Remind me to talk to you about where left and right are before we play Arena lol

Oh lol dude I thought he was talking about the new pic. His mistake messed me up.

Sorry, but I didn't make a mistake. I clearly said "in the first image".

Risthel said:
jlmurph2 said:

Sorry, but I didn't make a mistake. I clearly said "in the first image".

Yeah, your mistake was thinking that him saying "it is not even advertised" was even talking about the first picture. He clearly was addressing the new ad.

Yeah, as another commenter mentioned, the game is still in a closed beta, but it has come along nicely. In fact, each update makes it look and play more like the full, finished game. So I'm not sure it will be delayed, at least not due to technical issues, perhaps so Microsoft doesn't cannibalize the rest of their games (or vice versa)coming this holiday. I was a huge skeptic of this title, and still am not completely sold, but it has honestly only become more appealing as more of the game has been revealed.

Vasto said:

Will release early next year and will be one of the 1st contenders for 2016 GOTY.

Around the Network

i keep getting beta emails about it still lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

TheWPCTraveler said:
Angelv577 said:
I forgot about it. Maybe being free to play has something to do with it.

It's free-to-play? No wonder it's cross-platform with Windows 10! I'll keep an eye out of this, just to see how well it runs and plays...and to add to my GamerScore, hehehe.

that's what I read, don't remember where but to be honest, I'm not 100% sure.

I assume its delayed. Probably for the best because there is so much coming this holiday.

Early 2016 has less heavy hitters, probably a better window.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

I'm in the closed beta as well and I will say the game is coming along nicely.