By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Where is Fable Legends?

GamechaserBE said:

Gamescom:

Lately xbox.com:

Is it not even advertised..

And oh yeah, it is also not in their tv commercial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcbLmoYWMiU

Edit: strangely it is still mentioned on some local regions and Spencer said at the brazil show that it is still coming hmm.

Yes it is, in the first image the guy on the right is from Fable Legend.

Around the Network
Risthel said:
GamechaserBE said:

Gamescom:

Lately xbox.com:

Edit: strangely it is still mentioned on some local regions and Spencer said at the brazil show that it is still coming hmm.

That's Lara Croft, looking at a big tomb thingy.

Will release early next year and will be one of the 1st contenders for 2016 GOTY.

Angelv577 said:
I forgot about it. Maybe being free to play has something to do with it.

It's free-to-play? No wonder it's cross-platform with Windows 10! I'll keep an eye out of this, just to see how well it runs and plays...and to add to my GamerScore, hehehe.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

jlmurph2 said:
Risthel said:

That's Lara Croft, looking at a big tomb thingy.

Remind me to talk to you about where left and right are before we play Arena lol

Around the Network

Bad press? About a game nobody cares about? You're asking too much

Risthel said:
GamechaserBE said:

Gamescom:

Lately xbox.com:

He's saying that it's been removed from newer advertisements.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

yeah sorry, At gamescom image + video reel with Fable legends in it. Now the video reel commercial and image doesn't have Fable Legends in it. Proof that it is going to be delayed or is it simply not wise to advertise a free to play game?

The game is far from being dead, it in closed beta :)

I'm playing it every weekend with my son (there is an NDA so nobody can publish videos about it but it is alive and ).
The game is shaping to be quite fun. I prefer to play as a hero than the villain but being the villain is really cool and I managed to do some nice trap and kill heroes. Overall the game is more a Diablo (very cooperative tho, esp with certain quests). (quest = one dungeon with an main objective where the villain is trying to prevent you from achieving it while you and the 3 other heroes are progressing)

GamechaserBE said:
yeah sorry, At gamescom image + video reel with Fable legends in it. Now the video reel commercial and image doesn't have Fable Legends in it. Proof that it is going to be delayed or is it simply not wise to advertise a free to play game?

The thing is, you can't boast that you have a great line up and then remove a game just because it can't come out on time. In my opinion it's a pretty shady move, Microsoft didn't even talk about it being delayed! Even if it's a free to play game and only few people care about it.