By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - An apology to Naughty Dog and Uncharted fans

Ha Ha!

Hunting Season is done...

Around the Network

Wow! Just wow!

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Pretty much confirms the BS state of journalism in games today.

How do you mistake a game you already played before for a new game?

Something tells me the original article was written purely for hits. Unless the author was drunk at the time of writing it LOL :)

Smeags said:

Seriously though, I cannot even fathom how this happened in the first place:

1. Journalist is in line, surrounded by "The Uncharted Collection" posters.
2. Journalist, who claims he's a diehard fan of the series, plays Uncharted 2, yet is convinced it's Uncharted 4.
3. Journalist then has time to sit down and think about what he played and writes it down, noting on how rehashed it feels.
4. Editor reads article and okays it for publishing.

It... it boggles the mind on how this even happened. @_@

gaming journalist are a bunch of shitheads, nothing new... 

somebody at ND is a beast in bed, give him/her my number, pls.

Around the Network

Shoutout to BluePoint for changing the HD remaster game.

I do not believe them one little bit. They hoped to cause damage and now they're just apologising in order to hide that fact. There is absolutely no way whatsoever that you could confuse a last generation Uncharted with what we've seen so far of Uncharted 4.

The PS5 Exists. 

Holy crap, this is even possible? Triple face palm my ass, this is much more epic than that.
This is like a thousand flying burning palms crossing the skies.

I mean, seriously, he might as well start thinking about a new profession. And it needs to be one that does not involve either any dependency of long term memory or any kind of credibility. Take out politician, and there is no option left for him.

How does one mess up this bad?

It blew Pat away, so perhaps I just don’t have the eye to see what makes Uncharted 4 so tremendous graphics-wise. Maybe I’ve been spoiled by playing so many terrific games already this generation. Maybe it’sjust that I’ve forgotten what PlayStation 3 games looked like, so the jump to PS4 no longer impresses me.

LMFAO.

This is just monumental.

That's video game journalism for ya....