By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Sixth Annual 50 Greatest Games Event! Sign Up and Join the Fun!

Sign me up! Let's hope that I can come up with a list by then!

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Teeqoz said:

Indeed.

Now what is the name of this event? Is it "The Sixth Anuual 50 Greates Games Excluding Arcade Games Event"?

Well it's not called "The Sixth Annual 50 Greatest Games Excluding Card and Board Games Event" either.

There is such a thing called redundancy. The site's name is Video Game Chartz

Besides, let's not pretend like every popular board and card game doesn't have a video game version released anyway

mZuzek said:
Teeqoz said:

Besides, let's not pretend like every popular board and card game doesn't have a video game version released anyway

Fair enough.

*goes to write Monopoly (Wii) on his list*

Smeags said:
ReimTime said:
Hey Smeags, do you give awards/mentions to games that have unique premises within the contest? I mean persay a new game to the list, or a game that has cracked the top ten every year, or perhaps a developer who has more than 10 games on the list. Or you could go even deeper and give mention to a director who had several games on the list. You can add those games/developers/people to the "VGC Hall of Fame" or something.

Well I'm always looking to improve every year, and try to implement on some of these cool features. Hopefully I can use this month to get some new ideas down on paper. :3

I think it would be really cool if that was implemented

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Sign me up.

Around the Network

I'm down for it ofcourse. But you're going to have to persuade Kantor to join. The only reason I do it is so that they can both (Kantor and Trucks) bully me for not knowing games made from hundreds of years ago and/or extremely clever and obscure clues that for some reason they think I should get but don't.

So you've got work to do Smeags!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Oooh, I want to participate too! I'll think of the list later.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I guess I'll try for once, first I've got to find out if I've played 50 games in my lifetime first.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

That should be everyone who's asked to participate!

And yes, arcade games do count! ^_^

Also, if you guys could spread the word to your VGC buddies, that'd be awesome! Let's make this the best year yet. :D

Put me in.