By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Insults Playstation 4

Darwinianevolution said:
jason1637 said:
Darwinianevolution said:
I don't get it.

When they said underachiever they are talking about playstation indirectly 

That's it? I don't see it as an insult to a particular brand, it's a common sales tactic to say "my product is better than the rest", it's what comercials and brand awareness try to do.

Same here. I dont see the insult. This is like calling out Coke about calling their product the best soft drink :|

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

If that's an insult, it was a very light one. I practically didn't get it at first.

Where was the insult? The comment didn't seem to imply the PS4.

Not really anything to worry about. This is nothing compared to the famous "used games" video made by Shu and Adam.

Can Someone screencap the video at the point where the "insult" is? I don't get it....

Around the Network

WOW! If using a blanket statement about "other tech gadgets" means Playstation, what phrase can they use. If they were trying to take a shot at the PS4 or WiiU, they could easily have said "other consoles". Instead the haters always try to take nothing and make it sound like something completely different.

It is near the end of the end....

Ka-pi96 said:
Teeqoz said:
Can Someone screencap the video at the point where the "insult" is? I don't get it....

The 'insult' is at 1:05.

There isn't a single actual insult in the video though, so it's no wonder you couldn't find that

I dont understand how peopel can be ok with this its an indirect insult at playstation.

I'm assuming that this is a thread parody of all the previous threads that nitpick things Spencer has said and whatnot.

Do you even insult 

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Yeah I don't see the insult.

A lot of those 10 reasons are highly debatable though.