By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your favorite games or series that rarely get mentioned?

I wouldn't say it's my favourite but my choice is the .hack series since it is the closest franchise that I highly enjoy while not getting many mentions at the same time ...

Around the Network

Jade Empire. Still my favorite Bioware game

Sly Cooper. =/

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Cloudman said:

I wasn't a fan of FF Adventure. I think it was mostly ruined by that stupid puzzle!!! x ( Palm trees, an 8... I got stuck on that and never properly figured out how to do it...!  I hated that puzzle!

Yeah that puzzle was frustrating, I'll admit I got stuck for two days and had to use a guide to figure it out the first time. Other than that moment I think the game is so good though.

Advance wars, langrisser(war song) and blue dragon are all rather obscure favourites of mine.

Around the Network
LipeJJ said:
Sly Cooper. =/

Yes I completely agree, I almost put that on my list but didn't want to make it any longer. It's definately one of my top three Playstation franchises.

Skies of Arcadia, Mischief Makers, Viewtiful Joe, Vanquish and Kameo to name a few! These are all games that deserve sequels ( I know some VJ sequels have come out, but it's been a while since the last one).

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Prince of Persia 2008. It's watercolor heaven.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Megaman Zero series. It's been years and I still can't find the DS collection :(

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Dead or Alive: although it is over sexualized, it is a surprisingly deep 3D fighter (hehe innuendos)

Project Snowblind: it was a futuristic shooter set in 2100(?) Hong Kong that was released for PS2 back in 2005 (an eidos game I believe). I beat it quite a few times. It was a good game!

Theme Hospital: loads of hospital sim fun

Age of Empires: very fun back in the early 2000's, especially with the photon man and big daddy cheats lmao

Twisted Metal: pure fun. I played TM2 so much with friends and family. Just like Rocket League found out, using cars in different scenarios can result in great games

#1 Amb-ass-ador