By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your favorite games or series that rarely get mentioned?

- Dino Crisis
- Rival Schools
- Onimusha
- Secret of Mana

Around the Network

Ty the Tasmanian Tiger: Loved the first 3 games on GC (well, more 2 and 3 than the first game). I think it has a pretty mixed reaction to it. Apparently a 4th one came out on Steam, but it's a sidescroller, which is weird.

ReimTime said:

Theme Hospital

YES YES YES. I loved this game so much!!! x ) I used to play it all the time. If I can find the CD, I need to play this again.

And Age of Empires is great too. I loved the first the most x )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

stpaulmagic said:
Cloudman said:

I wasn't a fan of FF Adventure. I think it was mostly ruined by that stupid puzzle!!! x ( Palm trees, an 8... I got stuck on that and never properly figured out how to do it...!  I hated that puzzle!

Yeah that puzzle was frustrating, I'll admit I got stuck for two days and had to use a guide to figure it out the first time. Other than that moment I think the game is so good though.

Yeah, my friend had to help me, and even then it wouldn't work all the time... It was a neat game, but it felt short... : / I guess it's understandable as early GB games were kinda short...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Pokemon XD, megaman battle network 3, spider-man 2

Around the Network
Mike321 said:
Pokemon XD, megaman battle network 3, spider-man 2

Pokémon XD is the shit! I loved trading between XD and leaf green, good times.

I'll be alone on this, but Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects. Pretty old 6th gen fighting game. Marvel heroes and villains fighting against aliens who want to take over the world.

And on the past few years, Ratchet & Clank has been a series that barely had any mention. That's not the case now, when it has an upcoming movie and game next year.

Dink Smallwood

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

stpaulmagic said:
LipeJJ said:
Sly Cooper. =/

Yes I completely agree, I almost put that on my list but didn't want to make it any longer. It's definately one of my top three Playstation franchises.

Agreed. It's a fantastic game full of charisma and simple fun. If marketed right, with the wide appeal of the PS4, it could sell decently well like it used to. I hope Sony give it another chance!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Golden Sun.