By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star Fox Zero Delayed to Nail "Platinum Feel," Dev Discusses 60 FPS on Both Screens

I have to laugh at the seriousness with which people are addressing these numbers.

Around the Network

We're going to find out next year if that's the case!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Paatar said:
Samus Aran said:
Genei Ibun Roku #FE in february, Pokken Tournament in april and Star Fox in September would be ideal imo.

SMT x FE will probably take till June (Atlus generally takes 2-5 months for localization) Pokken releasing in April would be perfect, Star Fox is already confirmed for Q1 though, so it'll probably be Feb or March for Star Fox. 

Star Fox will likely be late-Feb or mid-March. Pokken probably late May (MK8/Splatoon) slot. Ibun Roku #FE could be September. My guess. 

DAXFM said:
i think the delayed is good, in fact, i prefer delay a year more because the game will be better with 2 years of development. Nintendo+Platinum = BOOOM :)

It was probably 2 years anyway. It was announced at E3 2014 remember. So it'd probably started earlier that year. Christmas 2015 makes nearly 2 years.

Really hope its worth the wait, and hopefully there is online

Around the Network
SJReiter said:
Paatar said:

SMT x FE will probably take till June (Atlus generally takes 2-5 months for localization) Pokken releasing in April would be perfect, Star Fox is already confirmed for Q1 though, so it'll probably be Feb or March for Star Fox. 

Star Fox will likely be late-Feb or mid-March. Pokken probably late May (MK8/Splatoon) slot. Ibun Roku #FE could be September. My guess. 

I dont see Star Fox before 20. March.

I still can't see how playing with the second screen is going to be fun. I don't see it fun at all.
I would have prefered they improve the graphics and leave just one screen with 60 fps.

I understand the need to sell the gamepad but it's a little bit too late for that, the game is releasimg in 2016 not 2013 when that would have been a selling point.

Next year people won't care if the game is perfect for both screens or not.

And I really want to like this game, even if the visuals were just like they are now I would be ok with that, but I still wouldn't see it fun playing with a second screen.

They may as well take as much time as needed now since the holiday window is not going to be met anyway. Make the best game possible.

If that means delaying it again past Feb/March, so be it. 

What is Nintendo waiting to buy Platinium??? Would be a perfect match.

Too bad no one will be able to focus on both 60fps screens unless they're playing a few inches from their TV or PC monitor.

Really hoped they would work on multiplayer and online instead.