By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star Fox Zero Delayed to Nail "Platinum Feel," Dev Discusses 60 FPS on Both Screens

97alexk said:
nicktwilight said:

The game doesn't need more polish.It needs to be abandoned and a new concept must come in the surface.It's beyond ugly in all the gameplay demonstrations and I still can't believe that Miyamoto insists on telling us that the two screens gameplay will add something that players will care in the game.I won't even talk about the game's visuals and how they keep on bragging about the two screens running at 60fps.How can they go out and release such a game in 2016 is beyond me really.It needs drastic changes that there's no time for,if they are going to keep their release window.

blah blah blah, deal with it :) lol but fair enough

Haha.I know that i sound like a small child that grumbles but I had set my hopes way up for this game and I got dissapointed by it's first showings.Maybe there's an issue with me and how hype affects me.Maybe that's what happenens to most gamers when they feel cheated and dissapointed by a game.So I'll just try to set my bars lower for the future.

Around the Network
nicktwilight said:

Haha.I know that i sound like a small child that grumbles but I had set my hopes way up for this game and I got dissapointed by it's first showings.Maybe there's an issue with me and how hype affects me.Maybe that's what happenens to most gamers when they feel cheated and dissapointed by a game.So I'll just try to set my bars lower for the future.

No, dude. Set them high. Don't let this trash game disuade you. I just hope that when this game fails, they won't blame the fans and they make the improvement of the Star Fox Assault concept they should have made next for the NX.

Seems like people expected a star fox game that wasn't star fox.

spemanig said:
nicktwilight said:

No, dude. Set them high. Don't let this trash game disuade you. I just hope that when this game fails, they won't blame the fans and they make the improvement of the Star Fox Assault concept they should have made next for the NX.

Assault didn't set the world or the critics on fire too.But you are right in saying that it had more possibilities as a concept despite the poor implementation.I believe that they will blame the franchise for the poor sales of the game and let it die.It's a shame because there's potential in it.

Starfox combo list confirmed :)

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke