By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Plus October Games

kitler53 said:
Valdath said:
Azuren said:

Then I guess you're out of luck since both main gaming consoles this generation require online subscriptions for multiplayer. 

I don't even play MP so i don't really care, just a few minutes every now and then.

I remember when having PS Plus granted games like Infamous 2, Dragon's Dogma or Demon's Souls.

right,.. but ps+ cost $4 a month when you buy a yearly subscription and you get 6 games a month.  so when bloodborne hits the dollar bin it will be offered on ps+ but so long as bloodborne retails for $50 don't expect ps+ to give it to you.   i mean,.. you understand that demon's souls released febuary 2009 and was offered on ps+ april 2013.   so horray,.. you'll get bloodborne for free on ps+ in 2019!  hope the wait is worth it for you....

Already finished BB

Around the Network

Broken Age is a great Point and Click Adventure game fellas, dont miss out on this gem.

Super Meat Boy for me. Always been wanting to try it out. 

Pretty meh month. I haven't played any of them so that's a plus.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Valdath said:
I would gladly pay 25$ a year just to have online multiplayer, i don't need all these "games"...

My sub expired 1 month ago and i'm in no rush to renew, PS Plus died the moment it became a must to play online on the PS4.

Yeah i think PS Plus is in a bad spot right now. Just paying for online only feels bad but at the same time without the free games they could probably make it cheaper. Though i was very happy with Rocket League. Maybe they should try one or two bigger games for free instead of five or six indies. I would probably be happy with Knack as a PS Plus game at this point.

Around the Network
Valdath said:
kitler53 said:
Valdath said:
Azuren said:

Then I guess you're out of luck since both main gaming consoles this generation require online subscriptions for multiplayer. 

I don't even play MP so i don't really care, just a few minutes every now and then.

I remember when having PS Plus granted games like Infamous 2, Dragon's Dogma or Demon's Souls.

right,.. but ps+ cost $4 a month when you buy a yearly subscription and you get 6 games a month.  so when bloodborne hits the dollar bin it will be offered on ps+ but so long as bloodborne retails for $50 don't expect ps+ to give it to you.   i mean,.. you understand that demon's souls released febuary 2009 and was offered on ps+ april 2013.   so horray,.. you'll get bloodborne for free on ps+ in 2019!  hope the wait is worth it for you....

Already finished BB

well then i have your complaints in 2019 to look forward to as well then..

Good month for me. I don't own any of them and 2 I was interested in. Looking at the other 4 I'll probably enjoy 2 or 3 of them.

I wouldn't expect it to get any better. The cost of getting big PS+ games on PS4 is a lot higher when that means that over half of the install base now DOESN'T have to buy said game. It was different when we had a few million out of 80 million. It's the same reason Games with Gold sucked for a good while and probably still sucks; it's not worth it to give us big games for free every month unless they're already way past their shelf life when we're expected to have PS+

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

UltimateUnknown said:

Well at least I'm looking forward to Super meat boy since I never got to play it on my 360. Other than that nothing interesting.

You're right! I was so pumped about Broken Age I missed Super Meat Boy was there too!  Great month for me.

DivinePaladin said:
I wouldn't expect it to get any better. The cost of getting big PS+ games on PS4 is a lot higher when that means that over half of the install base now DOESN'T have to buy said game. It was different when we had a few million out of 80 million. It's the same reason Games with Gold sucked for a good while and probably still sucks; it's not worth it to give us big games for free every month unless they're already way past their shelf life when we're expected to have PS+

Games with gold has Tom Raider:definitive edition for XBone and Crysis 3 for 360 this month, among others. So that's a lot better actually.