By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox bunduru final day: 1TB, Fallout 4 + 3, $400

This looks like a pretty boring bundle with mostly old games thrown in, besides ori.

Personally, I would like an all Forza bundle with 5, 6, and horizon 2. Probably not going to happen though.

Around the Network

MS is despereate for attention right now because of the Uncharted collection and Paris Games Week

User moderated -RavenXtra

Meh. I'm not waiting for bundles. I'm waiting for price cuts. And bundles

Well, to tell the truth, I'm not going to buy a console at least until N unveils NX. If it's more powerful than PS4, I'm getting it day 1. If it's weaker, I'm gonna search for a good PS4 bundle.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Microsofts strategy might be to announce bundles priced at $400 dollars, and then have a "sale" at $350. That would be smarter than to just announce bundles at $350.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Ruler said:
MS is despereate for attention right now because of the Uncharted collection and Paris Games Week

Sounds legit... It probably wouldn't be for more valid reasons like CoD and Star Wars bundles. 

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

Around the Network

I am looking to buy a second X1 ever since my wife found Forza and I let her try it . So far this is the most attractive bundle for me (TR has zero interest for me). will wait to else what else they have though.

nanarchy said:
I am looking to buy a second X1 ever since my wife found Forza and I let her try it . So far this is the most attractive bundle for me (TR has zero interest for me). will wait to else what else they have though.

You have plenty of time. It's not like these limited bundles actually sell out quickly. Are these even limited?

nanarchy said:

Another Xbone? Wouldn't it make more sense to get a different system? You'd get a bunch of great exclusives you can't play on Xbone.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Scisca said:
nanarchy said:

Another Xbone? Wouldn't it make more sense to get a different system? You'd get a bunch of great exclusives you can't play on Xbone.

Currently their AREN'T any great exclusives on the other platforms (that I am interested in). When they get some I will purchase them, money isn't a huge issue but I am not buying a Wii U or a PS4 just to let them collect dust.

Todays bundle has been announced and I don't think it's worth its own thread, a bit shit imo:

Microsoft have announced two bundles this week. The first was a Tomb Raider bundle with a copy of Rise of the Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider 2013 and 1TB Xbox One for $399. The second holiday bundle included Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Rare Replay and Ori and the blind forest along with a 1TB Xbox One at $399.

The latest bundle allows you to get the ultimate LEGO building experience featuring an Xbox One 500GB console and Xbox One The LEGO® Movie Videogame where you can play with a delightful and surprising mix of over 90 characters from the film, including Batman, Superman, the Green Ninja, Gandalf, and more.

The Xbox One The LEGO Movie Videogame bundle will be available in October for $349 USD.