By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox bunduru final day: 1TB, Fallout 4 + 3, $400

Nope, thus the waiting to see if there'll be one.

Around the Network
celador said:
I've been assuming that the best bundle is going to be Fallout, which will be announced tomorrow. But thinking about it, Fallout releases on the same day as Tomb Raider. Would MS, CD and Bethesda all be happy with two competing bundles on the same day? Perhaps it won't be Fallout after all, and that will be saved until BF?

Personally, I still think it will be Fallout, but there is a chance it won't be.

Easy Fallout+TR.

Alright i know that's too good, hardly happen.

D-Joe said:
celador said:
I've been assuming that the best bundle is going to be Fallout, which will be announced tomorrow. But thinking about it, Fallout releases on the same day as Tomb Raider. Would MS, CD and Bethesda all be happy with two competing bundles on the same day? Perhaps it won't be Fallout after all, and that will be saved until BF?

Personally, I still think it will be Fallout, but there is a chance it won't be.

Easy Fallout+TR.

Alright i know that's too good, hardly happen.

I can see that happening. Black Friday though, not before.

Did MS do Black Friday only bundles last year, or was it just Sony?

celador said:

I can see that happening. Black Friday though, not before.

Did MS do Black Friday only bundles last year, or was it just Sony?

It was Sony but Microsoft had deals as well, just not specific BF bundles. 

KiigelHeart said:
Nope, thus the waiting to see if there'll be one.

If this was the case MS would have already announced it same time.

Around the Network

I hope the last bundle is some other new game bundle similar to Tomb Raider... otherwise I will wait for the obvious price cuts coming and get the TR bundle or possibly just get the current Gears bundle at walmart where its $329 for this white one or $349 plus an extra controller for the black one.

As expected, the Fallout 4 bundle.

The box is ugly and plain as hell, also expected.

Again the marketing team of Xbox fucking things up.

The bundle is called the Xbox One Fallout 4 Bundle, and it features a Black Xbox One with a 1TB hard drive, the critically-acclaimed Fallout 4 (Physical), and a full-game download of Fallout 3. Experience the next generation of open-world gaming from Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Fallout 3 and Skyrim. Play and store more games than ever, including Fallout 3 and other Xbox 360 games, with the 1TB hard drive and Xbox One Backward Compatibility. And don’t forget, Fallout 4 players will be able to play PC mods free, first on Xbox One.

The Xbox One Fallout 4 Bundle will be available in November for $399 USD. Check with your local retailer, including Microsoft stores, for details today. The bundle will be available in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Italy, New Zealand, Norway, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, UK, U.S., Saudi Arabia, South Africa and the United Arab Emirates.

My opinion: The Fallout 4 bundle was pretty much expected, a 360 Fallout being added to the bunlde doesn't come as a huge surprise either. Why it isn't a special edition console, which would sell droves, is absolutely beyond me though.

Lol at Fallout 4 being "critically acclaimed" before it is even released.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

So no halo standard bundle? What's wrong with MS?. A 399 halo 5 bundle with 1TB or a 399 halo 5 bundle with Halo MCC with 500GB would have been a good holiday bundles.