By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Thanks to Brawl! Shovelware Machine passes RRoD Machine in Million Seller!

Sullla makes up some of the points in this thread. Wii games are selling loads, more then xbox360 first year in first party and third party. Wii has more total units of million sellers sold. All this means $ for nintendo.

This whole site is about $ , this is a selling chart site, what point aren't people getting? These are the kind of threads that should be made not what song are you listening to, hating bathrooms or what car you have.

Around the Network

With all of these misleading topics lately, maybe we should have an offiical day each week for this kind of thing. Spin Doc Tuesdays, sound good?

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Sulla= owning the thread

I didn't see that numbers coming

@Sulla

akuma587 said:
Most pointless thread ever.

As much as I agree with the sentiment, this thread wouldn't even make the top 1 million "Most Pointless Threads Ever" list.  Afterall, the internet is a very big place filled with pointless crap as far as the finger can browse.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

Only one other thing a dev. can make a game for the wii at a 3 rd the price so if it pops 100 to 200 thousand copies they make money! on the 360 or ps3
most devs said they need a 1/2 million to break even! You all know there are a lot of crap games where you flail your wiimote that didnt cost alot to make!

Too bad the Wii's million-seller list isn't quite full of games that have sold that many copies.

Should be the million seller, shipper or giveaway list :)

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball....

WiiPlay, it is pack in software with a controller OR pack in Controller with the software. both are valid arguments.
wii sports- sold in japan would still be on the list with just Japan.

with that out of the way,

for the first 18 months of release of each system the wii has more 3rd party million sellers and more software sold than either of the other two, that is a fact that cannot be denied,

for the person that said, in 3 years people will be still asking for halo3- maybe a thousand or two will sell for xmas because, there will be better first person shooter games out there ,,,they'll want to get that one instead.

mrstickball said:
Too bad the Wii's million-seller list isn't quite full of games that have sold that many copies.

Should be the million seller, shipper or giveaway list :)

What? The only Wii game on that list that hasnt actually sold 1m at retail yet is RE:UC. But on the 360 List CoD3 hadnt passed 1m sold at that point either to consumers, it had also just shipped it, but Im sure by now it passed it, and RE:UC will most definitely pass 1m sold through as well, so its moot.

Subtract 1 from the Wii and 360 and it still doesnt matter, for the time period Wii still pulls ahead. 

akuma587 said:
Most pointless thread ever.

r u kidding me? This isn't even close to the 10,000 th most pointless thread ever!!!

OT: thanks Sulla - U hit it on the nail!